Australia PVC pipes and fittings market size, market segmentations by type of PVC pipes (chlorinated PVC pipe, regular PVC pipe, plasticized PVC pipe and fittings), by application (irrigation, water supply, sewerage, industrial application, wire & cable and others), by market structure (organized and unorganized market). The report also covers market in different aspects such as decision making parameters to choose a manufacturer, trends and developments, issues and challenges, Porter’s Five Force analysis, regulatory scenario, market share of major PVC pipe and fittings manufacturers, recent industry activities and opportunities, company profiles of major PVC pipe manufacturers (Georg Fischer Piping System, IpLex Pipelines, Pipe King, Pipemakers, Australian Plastic Profile and Vinidex) in PVC pipe and fittings market. The report provides detailed overview on future outlook & projections with analyst recommendations for the industry.
2017 | Australia News
- The Government of Australia increased focus on recycling and reuse of PVC pipes instead of disposing old pipes to avoid landfill fires, has promoted growth in the market.
- PVC pipe and fittings market in Australia has been driven by significant rise in demand from agriculture, gas distribution and industrial sectors in the country.
Australia PVC pipe and fittings market is set to show promising growth over the next five years on account of high demand from various applications. In Australia, PVC pipes find their major applications in buried electrical and communication networks where their insulating properties, simple installation and rugged performance make it an attractive option for the conduits protecting electrical supply networks and communications cabling. PVC pipes have witnessed high usage in industrial applications for disposable of high temperature and highly toxic waste material. The rugged properties, easy installation and high boiling point of PVC pipes have increased prominence of PVC pipes in the country.
Australia is one of the major developers and users of oriented PVC pressure pipe (PVCO), which uses less than half the raw material to achieve the same pressure capability in comparison with PVCU pressure pipe. Australia has the largest manufacturing capacity for the production of PVCO pipes in the world which has resulted in high demand from various foreign nations. PVC pipes and fittings have been used in construction of residential and commercial buildings which will majorly attribute to the growth of PVC pipes in the country in upcoming years. This trend is expected to continue in the upcoming years which will aid the overall market growth. Recyclability of PVC pipes nearly six to seven times with a product life of 100 years for each cycle gives them a potential lifespan of 600 years. Increasing government’s focus on recycling will aid overall demand of PVC pipes in Australia in future.
PVC Production in Australia, PVC Resin Consumption in Australia, Polymer Production in Australia and Number of Residential Units are some other key factors that may have positive impact on the market, according to the Analyst at Ken Research.
Ken Research in its latest study, Australia PVC Pipe and Fittings Market by type of pipes (Chlorinated PVC Pipe, Regular PVC Pipe, Plasticized PVC Pipe and Fittings), by Application (Irrigation, Water Supply, Sewerage, Industrial Application, Wire & Cable and Others) and by market structure – Outlook to 2022, suggests that demand for PVC pipes in the market will grow at a modest rate owing to rising exports from the country coupled with increasing preference over other plastic pipes.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Australia PVC Pipe Market Research Report
- Australia PVC Pipes and Fittings Market Size
- Australia PVC Pipe demand in 2017
- Competition Australia PVC Pipe Industry
- Market Share of Major Players in Australia PVC Pipe
- Future Outlook for Australia PVC Pipe and Fittings
- Production Capacity Australia PVC pipe industry
- Import and Export Scenario of PVC in Australia
- Georg Fischer market share Australia PVC pipe Industry
- Major Water Regulatory Bodies in Australia
- Performance Pipe demand Australia PVC pipe
- Australia PVC Pipe future growth expected
- CPVC pipe and fitting industry Australia
- RPVC pipes and fittings market research report
- IpLex Pipelines sale Australia PVC Industry
- Pipe King revenue Australia PVC industry
- Pipemakers competition PVC pipe industry
- Australian Plastic Profile market growth in Pipe Market
- Vinidex volume sale PVC pipe in Australia
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing