Ken Research has announced latest publication titled “Global Food Additives Market Status, 2011-2022 Market Historical and Forecasts, Professional Market Research Report”, which detail market trends on various aspects and future outlook of the industry. The report covers global and regional markets including, Europe, North America, South America, Asia, China and ROW. There are various parameters discussed in the report including Up Stream Industries Analysis (Raw material and Equipment), Manufacturing Analysis (Process, cost and plat distribution) and Down Stream Industries Analysis. It also covers major manufacturers and their competitive positioning in the market. Global Capacity, Production, Capacity Utilization Rate, Price, Revenue, Cost, Gross and Gross Margin Analysis have also been discussed in the report.
Food additive are the substances added to the food to preserve its aroma, flavour and enhance its taste, colour and appearance. Making of jam, jellies by using agar-agar and preserving of pickling by vinegar are some of the activities done from many years.
There are many food additive used by many different industries like:
- Acids :vinegar,citric acid ,lactic acid ,malic acid etc
- Antioxidants : vitamin C,
- Sweeteners : natural or artificial
Uses of food additives
- Enhanced the flavour, taste, aroma consistency.
- Ensure stable and uniform product.
- Food can stay for very long time.
- Used as fat replacer, emulsifier, stabilizers, pHcontrol, anti- baking agent, enzyme, preparation, and gases.
- Enhance the nutrition value.
- Imparts desired colour.
- Bakery and confectionery
- Convenience foods
- Dairy and frozen desserts
- Spices,condiments,sauces and dressing
The rising demand of food additive products like beverages, spices and bakery products are expected to drive market demand over the forecst period and growing consumer awareness about different kinds of taste is also expected to play a crucial role in driving growth.
Rising demnd of packed food products like frozen meals among consumers due to their exotic taste and high-value nutritional products also enhanced their demand. The maximum uses of food addictive are in beverage (beer, cider, wine, cold drinks, mixed drinks, hot beverages) making industries.
Preservatives used in beverage industry are
- Salts of Benzoic acid – Benzoates
- Salts of sorbic acid – Sorbates
- Dimethyl Dicarbonate
- Sulphur Dioxide
Manufacturers are upgrading GMP by equipments design and products design to obviate need for preservatives.
Baking and confectionery industry
It is the second largest industry using food additives the most.
FSL ingrediens offers a complete range of raw materials and ingridents catered to the bakery, confectionery, ice-cream and edible oil industries.
Topics covered in the Report
- Global Food Additives Market Research Report
- North America Food Additives Market Size
- Europe Food Additives Market Research
- China Food Additives Demand
- Bakery Products Food Additives Demand
- Food Additives Consumption in Dairy Products
- Food Additives in Spices Market Report
- Global Food Additives Market Future Forecast
- Global Food Additives Market
- Global Food Additives Market size
- Global Food Additives Market trends
- Global Food Additives Market growth
- Global Food Additives Market future
- Global Food Additives Market analysis
To know more on coverage, click on the link
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications