In 2016, the retail value sales of naturally healthy beverages varied a great deal. Due to strong performance by NH fruit/herbal tea, the retail value sales of NH tea increased a little. NH soft drinks declined its retail value sales by 2%, which lead to decline in retail value sales of NH fruit/vegetable juices by 3%. In 2016, there was increase in popularity of NH superfruits by 21%, despite fall in NH fruit/vegetables juices. In addition, in the same year, the growth of retail value sales of NH 100℅ juices saw a drop by 5℅.
According to the market research report “Naturally Healthy Beverages in Denmark“, in 2016, the leading player of NH beverages was continued to be Rynkeby Goods with the retail value share of 21%. The company was able to reach the leading position because it is leading the NH fruits/vegetables juices by 36% retail value share in 2016. Rynkeby and God Morgon are the popular brands of Rynkeby Foods market in NH fruit/vegetable juices.
There is one more reason for increase in demand for naturally healthy beverages; people consume water, which is obligatory for good hydration. However, the problem arises when a person does not intake sufficient amount of water to overcome low-level dehydration and other global health conditions. Therefore, a naturally healthy beverage is something, which overcomes these problems as well as it provides extra energy and nutrition to our body so that people can work more and remain active all day long. Even though water is a fundamental part of our lives, naturally healthy beverages will become an important part of person’s life in forecast. Green tea, lemonade, limeade, orange juices, grape juices are most common naturally healthy beverages.
Coconut water has become the most premium beverages, as it does not contain added sugar, cholesterol and preservatives. It contains more potassium than other fruits. Therefore, coconut water is also seeking popularity in Columbia. In addition, because of health conscious society, pumped up water, ice teas, diluted fruit juices, vegetable juices, iced coffee, coconut water, flavoured milk and kombucha had become popular.
Throughout the forecast, the trend of health and wellness will increase and continue. It is also expected that the Danish consumers will demand low calorie product with more natural ingredients, which are free from additives. In the future years, features like premium quality and freshness will become very important and demanding. In addition, tap water will become competitive for some categories like NH bottled water. This is because of the reason that Danish tap water provides high quality and it does not produce any waste form of PET bottles, which will become important for growing number of Danish consumers.
Topics Covered in the report
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market Research Report
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market Size
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Industry Analysis
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Trade
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages market
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages Import Volume
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages Export Volume
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market Future Outlook
- Denmark healthy beverages Market competition
- Denmark healthy beverages Retail Market
- Denmark juice market demand
- Coconut water demand Denmark
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market growth
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market trends
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market future
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market analysis
- Denmark Naturally healthy beverages Market share
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages market growth
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages market Share
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages market size
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages market future
- Denmark non alcoholic beverages market analysis
For further information, kindly visit:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications