- Europe Athletic Apparel and Footwear Market is expected to reach USD 93 Billion by 2018
- Future Growth of Athletic Wear market in Europe is expected to be led by sales in Eastern European market especially in Russia, Poland and Czech Republic
- The market leader, Adidas is expected to maintain focus on research and development of high performance athletic apparel and footwear to compete with other players in the industry.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Europe Athletic Apparel and Footwear Market Outlook to 2018- Eastern European Region to Drive Future Growth” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the athletic apparel and footwear market in Europe. The report covers various aspects such as market size of athletic apparel and footwear by sales value, production value and sales volume, market segmentation on the basis of geography by Western and Eastern Europe, by demand from men, women and children and by types of athletic wear product categories including knitted and crochet , non-knitted and non-crotchet athletic wear. The report is useful for athletic wear manufacturers, wholesalers of sports apparel and footwear, retail chains and new players venturing in the market.
The athletic apparel and footwear market in the Europe has witnessed a growth in the recent years on account of rising demand for athletic wear fueled by growing sports participation and shifting trend of wearing sportswear as casual wear among the people in Europe. The market revenue has grown at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2008-2013. The surge in growth is majorly originated from growth in Eastern European region, primarily by Russia. Global leaders Adidas, NIKE and Puma offering a wide range of sportswear, are among the top players in the region. According to the research report, the Europe athletic apparel and footwear market will grow at a CAGR of 6.2% from 2013-2018 and will reach USD 93 billion by 2018.
“While rising disposable incomes, increasing health consciousness and growing sports participation among people of Europe will result in increased demand of athletic wear in Europe, volatility in global economy and rising competition among European athletic wear manufacturers are few of the major challenges which will affect the growth of this industry in the future”, according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
Europe Athletic Apparel and Footwear
– Market Size by Athletic Apparel sales value, Athletic Footwear sales value, Production Value and Sold Volume
– Market Segmentation by
o Western and Eastern Europe
o Demand from Men, Women and Children
o Types of Athletic Apparel and Footwear Categories by knitted and crocheted apparels and non knitted and non crocheted apparels and types of footwear
– Trends and Development
– SWOT Analysis
– Import of athletic Apparel and destinations involved
– Competition and Market Share
– Future Outlook and projections
– Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Companies Covered in the Report