The Report Education Industry in Europe offers a comprehensive analysis of education industry growth in various parts of the region (Belgium, UK and Britain). The report analysis the market trends as well as the challenges posed by the global economic slowdown, amongst the others. The global industry has mainly been driven by the increasing urbanization and globalization. The report also throws light upon the recent industry trends/issues accounting for changes in demand. It analyzes the global market in the context of growth patterns of the industry, European market, and changes by geography. Further, the study analyzes the performance and functioning of the leading players in the Global education industry.
Worldwide, E-education market is a burgeoning segment with high growth potential in the industry. In 2007-08, US constituted 60% of the global market and Europe accounted for 15% market. These days higher education sector has grown from 101 million students in 2000 to 153 million students in 2007.
At present two thirds of international students are located in six major destination countries: USA; UK; France; Australia; Germany and Japan with Canada, South Africa, the Russian Federation and Italy also hosting significant numbers.
EU educational activities and programs are focused on pan-European educational reform. Masters degree has become an important part of the education in the region with continuously growing demand. In Europe, Belgium has the highest standard of the education, comprised of all of the public and private institutions and providers who engage in educational activities.
- As of June 2010, a record shows that 8,113,200 Belgian use the Internet. A recent survey indicated that 77% of people who have Internet access at home use a broadband connection.
- Belgium currently has a population of approximately ~ million people, or which ~% are younger than 20 years old.
- English is a very popular language for Belgian citizens, ESL courses has a bright future due to its rising demand in adults and children group. There is also a market opportunity for companies to offer specialized language training programs for professionals that are more in-depth and industry-specific.
- The UK plays a significant role in contributing to the country’s economy. International students in the UK contribute nearly US$~ billion to the economy.
- There were over 430,000 faculties in around 25,000 schools in England and around 56,000 teachers in around 2,800 schools in Scotland in January 2009.
- Higher education sector contributed US$~ billion into the UK economy in 2008 while the economy generated around US$~ billion in 2005. Universities in the UK now generate a large amount for the UK economy. The sector even generated US$~ billion in 2007-08 in off-campus expenditure by attracting international student.
- In 2008-09, tuition fees raised revenue of US$~ billion for UK universities, which represents approximately 33% of the total university funding.
Scope of the Report
- Performance of Masters Degree in Europe helps the industry players to analyses further scope in the market and directs to make strategies.
- The number of student population in Belgium highlights the need of new teaching techniques and bright future of vocational training market.
- Growing E-learning demand helps the IT players to build new technologies which will give an ease and build the E-learning industry stronger.
- UK education statistics helps the private players to formulate strategies.
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
ankur [@] kenresearch.com