Ken Research announced the latest publication on “India Electronic Security Industry Potential to 2020 – Growing System Integrators Market with Real Estate Development in Upcoming Smart Cities” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the electronic security products sales and solutions revenue by system integrators separately in detail. The report covers market size and segmentation of overall electronic security market by verticals (i.e. Video Surveillance – CCTV, Fire Detection, Access Control, Intrusion Alarm and Speciality devices), by end users (residential and non residential – commercial, government, hospitality, transportation, education and others), by organized and unorganized and by domestic and foreign companies operating in the sector. The report puts forth in-depth analysis on system integrators market size and potential for multiple players including Firepro, Chubb Alba, Polixel, and others including statistics on business models, market share and detailed company profile. The potential and future outlook for electronic security solutions has also been discussed in the publication at each product level. Detailed analysis of major OEMs such as Zicom Electronic Systems, Honeywell Automation, Tyco Fire and Security India, Johnson Controls India, Aditya Infotech and Prama Hikvision India has been presented in the report. The report covers margin analysis, growth drivers, trends and development, barriers have been covered in the publication.
The India electronic security market is highly fragmented and consists of various small and unorganized players. Although the share of unorganized sector in India electronic security market has declined over the period FY’2010-FY’2015, the segment has grown at a significant rate of 26.0% during the period. Due to lack of entry barriers in the market, the small players are easily able to enter the industry and offer products at comparatively low prices than that of organized players. Use of cheap quality raw material allows smaller companies to cut down on cost and quality and thus pose significant threats to large manufacturers.
Customers in India electronic security market are increasingly becoming service oriented. Majority of customers from various end user segments especially Government, Hospitality, Large Retail Malls, and Industrial attach high importance to after sales services. Technology innovation is an integral contributor to the success of any organization. Companies have to upgrade their technology and products so as to add value to its products and to have an edge over their competitors. In the electronics security market, manufacturers make efforts to incorporate new technologies which are at par with international trends. Customers expect electronic security systems to be highly advanced and capable to cater their diverse needs. The development of integrated security systems, intelligent and customized products for different end-user verticals is an important trend witnessed in the India electronics security market
“Integrated Buildings Management Systems (IBMS) market in India has enhanced at a CAGR of 34.5% over the past five years CY’2010-CY’2015. Integration of electronic security with IT services has enabled multiple players to generate cross departmental business in the market which is the key to future success to maintain business continuity for the clients along with one stop solutions for all their IT and security needs”, according to the Research Analyst at Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The Market Size Of The Electronic Security Market In India, FY’2010-FY’2015
- The Market size of Electronic Security System Integration Market in India, FY’2010-FY’2020
- Market segmentation of the India electronic security market on the basis of basis of Products-CCTV, Fire Alarm systems, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Alarm Systems and Specialty Devices such as VMS, Metal Detectors, X-Ray Scanners and Barriers, Industry structure-Organized and Unorganized, Sector- Residential and Non Residential and others.
- Market Share of leading manufacturers in India Electronic Security Market by Products on the basis of Revenue,FY’2015
- Expected Margins Of Manufacturers By Different End Users.
- Landscape of Major System integrators in India electronic Security Market
- Trends and Development in the India Electronic Security market.
- Government Regulations in the India Electronic Security Market.
- Growth Drivers for India electronic Security Market
- Future outlook and projections of India electronic Security Market on the basis of revenue, FY’2016-FY’2020.
- Future outlook and projections of India Electronic Security System Integration Market on the basis of revenue, FY’2016-FY’2020.
- Opportunity Analysis
Companies Covered in the Report
Electronic Security Players: Zicom Electronic Systems Limited – Security and Safety Products (Unisafe, Zicom Electronic Security Systems Ltd., Phoenix International WLL, Saas), Honeywell Automation, Tyco Fire and Security India Pvt Ltd, Johnson Controls India Pvt Ltd., Aditya Infotech, Prama Hikvision India, Trane India, Siemens India, Dahua, Panasonic, Bosch, UTC Technologies, Lenel
System Integrators: Firepro, Chubb Alba, Argus Electronic Security Systems, ICD Security Solutions, Polixel, Score Information Technologies, Sterling and Wilson, Intellic, Solas Security Systems, DS Fire
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Electronic Security, Video Surveillance, CCTV, Fire Alarm, Fire Detection, Intrusion Alarm, Access Control, Specialty Devices, metal detectors X-Ray scanners and Video Management Software, Integrated Buildings Management Systems
The US Electronic Security Industry Outlook to 2017- Video Surveillance and Integrated Solutions to Lead the Market
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications