Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Global Mug Industry In-Depth Investigation and Analysis Report 2017” which investigates Mugs in Global market, especially in North America, Europe, China, Japan, Southeast Asia and India with production, revenue, consumption, import and export in these regions, from 2011 to 2016, and forecast to 2020.
The report offers major statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
It includes the present scenario and provides inkling to the growth prospects of the global mugs market. It has taken into consideration the revenue generated from the retail sales of mugs globally for accurate calculation of the size of the market. Development policies and plans are also explained and manufacturing processes and cost structures analyzed. Mugs industry import/export consumption, supply and demand figures and cost price and production value gross margins are also provided.
Ultimately, it gets facile for the users to study the domestic and imported brand performance and identify the major trends driving consumption preference to develop a competitive advantage in a way that ensures optimum profits to the market.
- The CAGR of the global mug industry had been recorded as 2.2% for the period of review.
- Mug industries of the United States, Europe, Japan, and China together account for 43% of the global consumer market share.
- The average output growth rate of mug industry in China was 2.6% and is further trusted to increase speedily with an average growth rate of 2.7% in the coming years.
- The demand for mug industry is expected to increase unceasingly as the market of mug industry veers to be concentrated in economic developed regions and the consumer markets in the region of emerging economies like China, India, Brazil, etc are also on the rise.
- Demand for mugs and lids in the US is forecasted to expand 3.9 percent per year to USD 10.6 billion in 2020, led by above average gains for food packaging cups and continued growth for food service revenues and gains will also be accompanied by food trends that favor convenience and smaller portions.
For more coverage click on the link below:
Head Marketing & Communications