The US animal health market is majorly driven by the growing demand for preventive animal health and nutritional supplements for the animals. Awareness among the owners of the companion animals and farm animals about the necessity of using the preventive measures coupled with the obligatory regulations which necessitates the use of vaccination has resulted in high use of biological in the nation. In addition to this, rising occurrence of zoonotic diseases, elevating pet ownership, need to increase production of farm animal products, simulative regulations for animal health drugs approval, and continuous innovation and development of animal health products by the US based companies are other major factors which have driven the animal health market in the US.
Parasiticides dominated the US animal health market owing to the rising adoption of pets in the US in addition to awareness among people about the use of parasiticides for the prevention and treatment of fleas, ticks, and other pests.
High adoption of pets in the country especially dogs and cats is one of the major factors which has been driving the market for companion animal health products in the US. On the other hand, the meat and poultry industry in the US possessed 8.6 million chickens, and 33.2 million cattle. Rising demand for animal derived food such as milk, eggs, and meat has resulted in high demand for livestock health products.
The animal health care market is quite concentrated amongst the major players across all the regions in the world. It has been witnessed over the years that the large scale producers or marketers of animal healthcare products have continued to maintain their dominance in the industry either through acquisitions, alliances or expansion of their business segments in the emerging or potential markets. This has been clearly evident from several strategically planned acquisitions and partnerships that have taken place in the recent years.
“The US is expected to maintain its dominant position in North America and in the world. Companion animal products are expected to be the driving factor behind the growth of animal health in the country leading to high sales of parasiticides and biologicals”, according to Research Analyst, Ken Research.
The market research report on “Global Animal Health Market Forecast to 2020 – Inclining Pet Adoption and Awareness among Animal Husbandry Farmers to Boost Animal Health Market” provides a comprehensive analysis of the animal health market. The report includes the market share contributed by the sales of livestock, companion animals and other animal health products globally for maintaining wellbeing of animals. Further, the market in the study is also differentiated by products which include parasiticides, biologicals, feed additives, and anti-infectives. The market is also segmented by five geographical regions across the globe – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World. Detailed snapshot on key regions of the market which includes North America (US and Canada), Europe (UK, France, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Rest of Developed Countries, and Emerging Economies), Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, and Australia), and Latin America (Brazil and Mexico) is included in the report to elucidate facts about the market in detail. The study also highlights the detailed information about major drug manufacturers in the global animal health market and their respective shares by revenue in 2015. Various marketing analysis factors such as trends and developments and Porter’s five forces analysis are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall global animal health market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of Animal Health Market by Revenues
- Competition Animal Health
- Market segmentation of Global Animal Health Market on the basis By Products – Parasiticides, Biologicals, Anti-infectives, Feed Additives, and Other Pharmaceutical Products; By Species – Companion Animals, Livestock, and Others; By Geographical Regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Rest of the World
- Parasiticides Market Growth
- The market size of North America Animal Health Market by Revenues
- Snapshot on US and Canada Animal Health Market
- Global Animal Health Market
- The market size of Europe Animal Health Market by Revenues
- Growth Trends Feed Additives
- Snapshot on UK, Germany, France, Spain, Denmark, Other Developed Countries, Emerging Countries Animal Health Market in Europe
- Australia Animal Health Market
- The market size of Asia Pacific Animal Health Market By Revenues
- Pet Animal Health Developments
- Snapshot on India, China, Japan, Australia Animal Health Market
- Global Animal Health Market Share
- The market size of Latin America Animal Health Market By Revenues
- Global Animal Health Market Growth
- Snapshot on Brazil and Mexico Animal Health Market
- Companion Animal Health Market Size
- Trends and Development in Global Animal Health Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis of Global Animal Health Market
- Competitive Landscape and Detailed Company Profiles of the Major Market Players
- Future outlook and projections of Global Animal Health Market
- Analyst Recommendations
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Parasiticides, Ectoparasiticides, Endoparasiticides, Endectocides, Biologicals, Vaccines, Antisera, Feed Additives, Anti Infectives, Marbofloxacin, Beta Lactams
Key Market Players Covered in the Report:
Zoetis, MSD Animal Health, Merial, Elanco, Virbac, Vetoquinol, Bayer AG, Boehringer Ingelheim, Ceva Sante Animale
For more information on the Publication, refer to below Link:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications