- High prevalence of obesity and diabetes leading to occurrence of osteoarthritis is driving orthopedic reconstruction market.
- Zimmer Biomet, Depuy Synthes, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, and Medtronic are major players operating in the market.
- North America region was the major revenue contributor in orthopedic reconstruction market in 2016 owing to the high prevalence of osteoarthritis, awareness about the disease and economic stability of the people to undergo expensive treatment options.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market Outlook to 2021 – Technological Advancements with Launch of 3D Printed Products and Orthobiologics to Drive Global Market” provides a comprehensive analysis of the orthopedic reconstruction market. The report includes the cumulative revenue generated by the market players from the sales of reconstruction products, including products for joint reconstruction, spine surgery, sports medicine, trauma and extremities, and power tools at manufacturer’s price and market share of major players in the above mentioned segments of orthopedic reconstruction market. The market is also segmented by six geographical regions across the globe – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Rest of the World. Detailed snapshot on key regions of the Market which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East is included in the report to elucidate facts about the market in detail. The study also highlights the information about global contract orthopedic precision manufacturing market and global orthobiologics market. Various marketing analysis factors such as trends and developments, regulatory framework and Porter’s five forces analysis are also added in the study for clear understanding about the factors responsible for present scenario of the market. The future analysis of overall global orthopedic reconstruction market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Obesity is one of the major factors responsible for pain in bones. Adolescents suffering from obesity report high incidence rate of musculoskeletal pain including chronic regional pain. The risk doubles in elderly people with pain in soft tissue structures and resulting into conditions such as fibromyalgia. Moreover, obesity results in knee osteoarthritis as every extra pound of body weight exerts four to six pounds of pressure on each knee joint. Growing rate of obesity coupled with its atrocious impact on orthopedic condition of people has impacted the orthopedic reconstruction market in a positive manner. Similarly, patients suffering from diabetes are at high risk of bone and joint disorders and are more prone to fractures. Impacts of diabetes including diabetic neuropathy lead to charcot which results in orthopedic disorders. It has been observed that patient suffering from diabetes are at high risk of having hip fracture, ankle fracture, and bone turnover; leading to high demand for orthopedic procedures, hence driving the market for orthopedic reconstruction market.
“In order to penetrate into steadily growing orthopedic reconstruction market, the market players could plan to invest in emerging economies especially India and China. The companies should expand their marketing and sales initiatives in these countries for better distribution and margins.” according to Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market by Revenues
- Market segmentation of Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market by Product Type such as Joint Reconstruction, Spine, Trauma & Extremities, Sports Medicine, and Power Tools; by Geographical Regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Rest of the World
- Snapshot on North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis for Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
- Trends and Developments in Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
- Snapshot on Global Contract Orthopedic Precision Manufacturing Market
- Snapshot on Global Orthobiologics Market
- Competitive landscape and Detailed Company Profiles of the major market players
- Future Outlook and Projections of Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
- Analyst Recommendations
- Macro-economic Factors Impacting the Global Orthopedic Reconstruction Market
- Spinal devices market
- trauma fixation devices Industry Growth
- Knee Replacement Market,
- Hip Replacement Industry,
- Hip and Knee Orthopedic Surgical Implants Market
- Joint Replacement Systems Market
- Competition DePuy Stryker Market Share Orthopedic
- Large Joint Replacement Devices Market
- Trauma Extremities Market Analysis Stryker
- Orthopedic Replacement Market Trends,
- Orthopedic reconstructive implant New Product Launch
- Zimmer Orthopaedic Products Market Share
- India Orthopedic Devices Industry Size,
- World Hip and Knee Orthopedic Implants Market
- Spine Device Market Share
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
- Joint Reconstruction
- Trauma & Extremities
- Sports Medicine
- Power Tools
Key Market Players Covered in the Report:
- Zimmer Biomet
- Depuy Synthes
- Smith & Nephew
- CONMED Corporation
- Arthrex, Inc.
- NuVasive, Inc.
- Globus Medical
- Microport Scientific Corporation
- Japan Medical Dynamic Marketing, Inc.
- HOYA Corporation
- Exectech, Inc.
- Alphatec Spine, Inc.
- Wright Medical Group N.V.
- Orthofix International N.V.
- DJO, LLC
- K2M, Inc.
- Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Company
For more information about the publication, refer too below link:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications