This is a dangerous mindset, because if we think pain is normal, we will not work towards making it better.
Back pain is not normal. We must not accept it in our lives & start living with it. Find out why your back hurts & how to reduce back pain.
On the contrary if you are struggling with back pain, remember to ‘stay positive’. Lower back pain is very common & very manageable. There are various lower back pain remedies available. These will make you feel a whole lot better & in control of your body.
Let’s look at various lower back pain remedies available today. Knowing more about each will help you to make an informed choice about method of treatment.
Most effective treatment options:
- Consulting your doctor/specialist
If this is your first episode of back pain it would be good to consult your doctor. Back pain is rarely an emergency but getting assessed & using guidance will help you manage better. In case your pain is severe or not improving over 6-8 weeks a Specialist opinion may be necessary.
- Treatment with drugs/injections/surgery
Doctors use a wide range of drugs to relieve back pain. These range from simple over the counter drugs to more complex medications that are formulated to tackle specific conditions. Injections targeted to the specific area of problem or Surgery may be necessary as lower back pain remedy.
- Consulting a Physiotherapist
At your first meeting your Physiotherapist will carry out a detailed Physical Examination, look at your medical history, ask you about general healthetc A Physiotherapist uses various non-invasive methods for pain relief & exercises to strengthen your back.
- Using Massage; Massage is an excellent way of relaxing tense, aching muscles. It is a very useful adjunct as a lower back pain remedy.
- Using Acupuncture; Acupuncture is found to have very good results with back pain. The flow of Chi’ energy is restored in the body helping to cure your illness.
- Relaxation Techniques; Learning to relax completely regardless of the stresses of everyday life could be your key to banishing back pain forever. Breathing exercises & techniques, Meditation, Hypnotherapy are all very helpful as lower back pain remedies.
How to reduce back painusing Spine Care Products;
Products that help to take care of the spine by improving alignment & thus reducing stresses, are extremely beneficial to supplement your active efforts to maintain good posture. Using an Ergonomic Office Chair, a Seat Lumbar Support, a Footrest, a Memory Foam mattress, Orthotic Footwear is all examples of products that are effective as back pain remedies.