Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Exercise Notebook Market Forecasts to 2020 – Influx of Organized Brands, and Heavy Educational Investment by Government to Propel Market Growth” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the exercise notebook market in India. The report covers various aspects such as overall size of India exercise notebook market, segmentation on the basis of Use, Number of Pages, GSM, Recycled/Non-Recycled Papers, Retail/Institutional Sales, Size, Bindings, Cover Types, City Tiers, Rural/Urban Demand and Paper Types. This report also offers prevalent trends and developments in industry, Porter’s analysis and current challenges in the industry. The competitive landscape, which has the information related to the players operating in this industry, has been comprehensively presented. Moreover, the report offers information regarding the trade scenario and the major import and export geographies in the market along with crucial macroeconomic indicators affecting the market. The report is useful for existing exercise notebook manufacturers, dealers, distributors, online and offline retailers, book shops, emerging players who wish to capitalize the market potential and investors who are looking forward to venture into the exercise notebook market in India.
The exercise notebook market in India has witnessed commendable growth over the period FY’2010-FY’2015. The market has witnessed a double digit CAGR during the period FY’2010-FY’2015 in terms of revenue. The growth of this market has been majorly driven by governmental thrust towards compulsory and quality school education and higher educational aspiration among the growing middle class.
According to the research report, the India exercise notebook market will record revenue of INR 334.6 billion by FY’2020 due to more players entering the market and rising number of educational and commercial institutes in the country.
“The market is characterized by low product loyalty where buyers can easily switch brands. Buyers are generally snobbish in their purchase decision. Therefore, manufacturers need to ascertain competitive pricing for their products while sticking on to quality” according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- India Exercise Notebook Market Introduction and Size
- Growth Drivers, Trends and Challenges in India Exercise Notebook Market
- Major Paper Manufacturing Clusters in India
- Pricing Analysis in India Exercise Notebook Market
- India Exercise Notebook Market Segmentation
- Use (Notebooks, Long books, Practical books, Drawing books, Graph books, Scrap books, Pocket/Reminder books)
- Number of Pages
- Retail/Institutional Sales
- Size (A5, A4, B5, A6, B6, and Others)
- Notebook Bindings (Stapled, Threaded, Spiral and Others)
- Cover Types (Flexible and Hard)
- City Tiers (I, II and III)
- Rural/Urban Demand
- Paper Types (White, Rough and Drawing)
- Snapshot of Premium Notebook Market
- Value Chain of India Exercise Notebook Market
- PORTER’s 5 Forces analysis in India Exercise Notebook Market
- Investment Model in India Exercise Notebook Market
- Government Regulation in India Exercise Notebook Market
- Trade Scenario of India Exercise Notebook Market
- Market Share of Major Players in the India Exercise Notebook Market
- Company Profile of Leading Players in India Exercise Notebook Market
- India Exercise Notebook Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Analyst Recommendation
- Macro Economic Variables Impacting the India Exercise Notebook Market
Key Product Mentioned in the Report
Companies Covered in the Report
- Navneet Limited
- Sundaram Group
- Kokuyo Camlin
- Brijlaxmi Paper Products Pvt. Ltd.
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications