- Share of Automobile Listings on online Classified is expected to increase it the future owing to the increasing demands of used cars in the country.
- Upcoming residential & non-residential real estate projects will trigger the number of listings for sale & rent purpose.
- Growing use of smart phones, expansion of services by the online classifieds company will attribute in the increasing Market size.
- Government support & untapped areas in Non-metro regions will create growth opportunities for all type of online classified listings in Philippines.
The Philippines online classified market is anticipated to grow at a tremendous rate owing to rapid proliferation of mobile phone internet, rising internet penetration, increasing demand of used products and others. The expansion of industrial hubs, public construction and private construction due to retail developments, tourism activities and others will lead to increase in number of listings from the real estate industry of Philippines. Also, the rising government support in upcoming real-estate projects will boost the industry. The Philippine government is allocating increased resources to infrastructure improvement and expansion, opening up numerous opportunities for investment in the Philippines. During 2015 budget the government allocated USD 12.2 billion in strategic infrastructure projects. Infrastructure outlays for 2016 represent 4% of the country’s GDP, a 28.9% increase in allocated budget from the previous year. This will boost the number of residential and commercial units in the country which will trigger the size of the online real estate classifieds listings in the country by 2021.
The growing automobile, IT, Food, Construction, education and other industries will increase the demand of skilled workers in the country, resulting in the rising number of online listings in the country. The increasing local production of cars, emerging online automobile classifieds, growing aspirations, rising demand of used cars and organized online transactions in the country will further support the growth of the industry.
Ken Research in its latest study, Philippines Online Classifieds Market Outlook to 2021 – Growing Real Estate Market & Demand for Used Cars to Gain Traction in Future suggested Locanto, OLX, Monster, Mybenta.com will continue their dominance but have to face fierce competition from the counterparts. The companies in the industry have plans to launch their mobile apps to take advantage in increasing use of smart phones in the country.
The Philippines Online Classifieds market is estimated to register a positive CAGR during 2016-2021. Rising demand of skill workers, upcoming residential projects, growing demand of used cars is expected to be key drivers for spiked demand for Online Classified portals in the country.
The report provided information on the Philippines digital advertising market, Online Recruitment portals, Online automobiles classified portals , Online real estate classified portals, Online electronics classified portals, competitive landscape of major companies including OLX, Locanto, Carmudi, Buyandsell, Mybenta.com, Sulit.com, adpost.com,jobstreet.com, monster, onlinejobs, bestjobs, indeed.com,property24, Lamudi.com, myproperty and others.
Topics covered in The Report
- Job Posting Philippines,
- Real Estate Classified sites Philippines,
- Philippines Car Listing for Sale,
- List Free Classified Philippines,
- job Classified sites Philippines,
- Classifieds Posting Jobs Online,
- Filipino Classified Ads,
- Sulit Olx Ph Online Classified ,
- Jobstreet ph Classified Recruitment,
- Olx Property Classified Market,
- MyProperty Ph Real Estate Classified,
- Locanto Classified Philippines,
- Free Classified OLX Philippines,
- Post a Free Ad Philippines,
- Jobs Locanto Market Philippines,
- Free Classified Philippines,
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications