Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Dental Care Service Market Outlook to 2020 – Increasing Awareness on Oral Care and Rising Number of Organized Players to Foster Future Growth” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the various aspects such as market size of India dental care services market. The report covers various aspects such as market size of India dental care services market, segmentation on the basis of type of cities, market structure i.e. organized and unorganized, type of dental services (Endodontics, Prosthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Periodontics, Implantology), domestic and foreign customers and others. The report also covers market in different aspects such as market size, segmentation of market on the basis of Gender, Age and by Area in the market. The report will help industry consultants, dental services providers, hospitals and other stakeholders to align their market centric strategies according to ongoing and expected trends in the future.
Indian dental service market has inclined at a phenomenal compounded annual growth rate of 12% for the period ranging from FY’2010-FY’2015 with increased dental awareness and disposable income. In the past five years, the growth in the dental care market of India has been spurred by rising elderly population, changing lifestyles leading to oral problems, increased healthcare expenditure by the government as well as households. Currently in India, doctor-owned clinics do not have adequate access to the comprehensive clinical profiles of the patients. Hence, in the future the clinics chains can link to hospitals and acquire patients’ medical profiles. The high fixed cost involved in making these linkages can be defrayed over multiple locations.
According to the research report, the India dental care services market will register double digit growth rate and will reach over INR 14,700 crore by FY’2020 due to growth in the number of dental chains which would expand the share of organized dental clinics in the country. Dentists in the country have been focusing on increasing their presence on social media platforms. The companies in dental services market are primarily focusing on towards improving the experience of dental tourists who travels across India with the basic purpose of dental treatment owing to lower cost.
According to Research Analyst at Ken Research, the domestic players need to focus on effective marketing strategies and should provide attractive discounts to customers via loyalty points or exclusive discounts. Furthermore, organizing free dental checkups and providing competent customer services would also allow the overall dental care services market to grow at progressive rate in future”.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of India Dental Care Services Market
- By Revenues
- By Number of Dentists
- By Number of Dental Clinics
- Market segmentation of India dental care services market on the basis
- By Market structure- Organized and Unorganized
- By Types of Dental Care Services
- By Customer’s – Domestic and Foreign
- By Cities- Tier I, Tier II and Tier II
- Cost structure of Major dental services in the India.
- Profiles of patients in India dental care services market
- By Age Group
- By Gender- Male and Female
- By Area- Rural and Urban
- SWOT Analysis of India Dental Care Services Market
- Trends and Developments in India dental care market.
- Cost and Investment required to set up a dental service clinic in India
- Growth Drivers and Issues and Challenges in India dental care market.
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major dental chains in India dental care service market
- Government Regulations in India Dental Care Service Market
- Future outlook and projections of India dental care services market.
- Analyst Recommendations
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Key Dental Clinics Covered in the Report:
Apollo White Dental
Denty’s Dental Clinic
Dentistree Dental Clinic
Smile Merchant Dental Clinic
Beyond Smile Dental Care
My Family Dentist
Fine Feather Dental
Dr Smilez group of Dental Centre
Smile & Profile
Chennai Dental Centre
Parasu Dental Center
Cosmocare Dental Studio
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications
Ankur@kenresearch.com | +91-9015378249