- The LED and OLED television market in India is expected grow at an estimated CAGR of 40% by FY’2019.
- Future Growth of LED Television market is expected to be led by the sales of 32 inch LED Televisions.
- The growing internet and mobile penetration in India likely to boost growth in the online LED and OLED television market.
- The market players such as LG, Samsung, Videocon, and Sony are focusing on developing new varieties of LED televisions catering to specific needs of the customers, in order to sustain in the highly competitive Indian LED and OLED Television market.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India LED Television Market Outlook to 2018 – Rising Price Competition with New Players Entry” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the flat panel display televisions, especially LED and OLED televisions in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of India LED and OLED Television Market, segmentation on the basis of purpose such as for residential purpose and for commercial purpose, by mode of distribution such as through retail stores and through online portals, by geography which includes metropolitan cities and other cities, by structure such as organized and semi-organized players and by LED television screen sizes such as below 28 inches, 32 inches to 40 inches, 42 inches to 47 inches and 47 inches and above. The report is useful for electronic products’ (especially LED and OLED television) manufacturers, wholesalers of LED televisions, retail chains and new players venturing in the market.
With the advancement of technology coupled with the inclining personal disposable income and changing preferences of the consumers, there has been a rapid transition towards LED televisions in the recent years. LED television market in India has witnessed a significant growth in the market sales over the period FY’2011-FY’2014. Additionally, the OLED market in India has still been in a very nascent stage with only two players in the market namely Samsung and LG. The future growth of LED Television market is expected to be led by the volume sales of 32 inch LED Televisions.
According to the research report, the India LED televisions market in India is projected to reach the size of USD ~ billion, growing at an estimated CAGR of 40% by FY’2019 due to the increasing demand of 32 inches LED television in the country caused by inclining income of the population.
“The LED and OLED market is expected to register a burgeoning growth in the future years but this growth is less likely to be sustained owing to the emergence of new upgraded technology over LED and OLED in the market. The government’s role in encouraging the access of LED televisions among the rural and weaker population is expected to broaden in the coming years.”, according to the Research Associate, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
India LED and OLED Market
– Market Size
– Market Segmentation by
o Mode of Distribution
o LED Television Screen Sizes
– Trends and Developments
– Government Policies
– Export and Import of LED and OLED Televisions
– Online LED and OLED Television Market
– Competition and Market Share
– Future Outlook and Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Flat panel Televisions
Companies Covered in the Report
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications