- Amway is observed to dominate the dietary supplements market in China while Hangzhou Wahaha Group is leading players in functional foods and beverages segment.
- By distribution channel, mass merchandisers dominated the China nutraceuticals market in year 2016
- Health segment dominated the functional food and beverages market segment in China.
- Herbal supplements are expected to drive the dietary supplements market in China
Both foreign and domestic companies are looking for traditional cures like ginseng and deer antlers for new medicines and Vitamin and Dietary Supplements (VDS). The major example of this is Amway, which markets ginseng and licorice medicine for liver and memory health in China, additionally, the company invested CNY 87.0 million (USD 13.0 million) in a traditional Chinese medicine research lab in Wuxi in the year 2015. Dietary Supplements Market Trends ,China Vitamin Supplement Market, China Functional Food Industry, Anti Oxidants Food Category Growth, Nutritional Supplements Market Competition, Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in China, Nutritional Supplement Drinks China, Blackmores vitamins and supplements China, Swisse Wellness Nutrition Multi Vitamin Brand, Probiotic Nutrition Market China, Ginseng Sales in China, Licorice Medicine Sales in China, Herbalife Performance in China, Export Nutritional Supplements China, Imported Nutraceutical Products, Herbal Supplements Market in China, Guangzhou By-health Biological Engineering, the maker of popular By-Health brand is also riding this trend with hiring of martial arts star Jet Li as the spokesperson for its new premium brand Naturone, which features ingredients from traditional Chinese medicine. Pfizer, GNC, Herbalife Ltd, and Bright Foods are other major examples which have invested in the Chinese market at a high proportion.
Ken Research in its latest study, China Nutraceuticals Market Outlook to 2021 suggested vitamins and minerals in dietary supplements segment will continue to dominate the market during the forecast period. Deficiency of vitamin D among large number of individuals leading to orthopedic disorders will act as driving factor.
China nutraceuticals market is likely to showcase a robust during the forecast period owing to the increase the demand of sports nutrition in China nutraceuticals industry. It is estimated that the growing trend of studios, fitness centers and gymnasiums will follow in the projected period to promote a healthy lifestyle among the Chinese Population
The report provided information on market size for China nutraceuticals market, China nutraceuticals market segmentations on the bases of dietary supplements, functional food & beverages and distribution channels, regulatory landscape, import and export scenario, trends and developments and competitive landscape.
Topics Covered in the Report
- China Nutritional Supplements Market,
- Dietary Supplements Market Trends ,
- China Vitamin Supplement Market,
- China Functional Food Industry,
- Anti Oxidants Food Category Growth,
- Nutritional Supplements Market Competition,
- Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in China,
- Nutritional Supplement Drinks China,
- Blackmores vitamins and supplements China,
- Swisse Wellness Nutrition Multi Vitamin Brand,
- Probiotic Nutrition Market China,
- Ginseng Sales in China,
- Licorice Medicine Sales in China,
- Herbalife Performance in China,
- Export Nutritional Supplements China,
- Imported Nutraceutical Products,
- Herbal Supplements Market in China,
For further reading click on the link below:
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications