BASF, Sika and MC Bauchemie are anticipated to dominate the market space for construction chemicals in the near future.
Concrete admixture product category will subjugate the market discerned by rising consumption of cement in the country
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Germany Construction Chemical Market Outlook to 2020- Redevelopment of Old Building Structures and Surging Demand for Concrete Admixtures to Shape Future” which provides a comprehensive analysis of construction chemicals market in Germany. The report focuses on products such as concrete admixture, waterproofing, flooring, repair and rehabilitation, and others (Adhesives, Sealants, Protective Coating, Grouts and Resins) used in construction activity related to infrastructure and real estate development. The report covers market size and segmentation of construction chemicals market by products. Additionally, the report also covers sub segmentation for each construction chemicals products in Germany. The report covers recent trends and developments in Germany construction chemicals market. Market positioning of major players in construction chemicals has been discussed with detailed company profiles. The future outlook and projections for Germany construction chemicals market has been covered in the report. The report also serves as a benchmark for every new player which is seeking to enter into construction chemicals market and what should be the focus and USP for that new player.
Construction industry in Germany is expected to record positive growth in 2016-2018 with expected growth recorded at approximately 4.3%. Repair and maintenance along with extension of existing motorways is expected to create demand for construction chemical in Germany. USD 15.4 billion will be invested for projects related to these activities. German municipalities have investment backlog of approximately USD 130.0 billion in 2015 which is expected to decrease in future creating investment opportunities in construction sector. It has been recommended that public advisory institution has to be setup to advice municipalities to realize their investment projects
Existing companies in construction chemical market in Germany have to keep innovate and create product awareness to retain their market share as product awareness among contractors is very high and since construction activity in Germany is very well organized, market entry for new players is tough especially companies in Asia pacific region owing to strict compliance norms related to manufacturing and environmental protection.
Before entering German market, one must ensure that they comply with the recent environmental and other German laws which are highly regulated compared with other countries. Compliance to these laws is strictly implemented and adds to the final cost of production. Entry into German market will give access to well trained quality workers, better infrastructure, and close proximity to some major chemical manufacturing firms which will make raw material availability easier, according to Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Germany Construction Chemical Market Introduction
- Germany Construction Chemical Market Size by Revenues, 2010-2015
- Germany Construction Chemical Market Segmentation by Type of Construction Chemical, by Concrete Admixture, by Water Proofing Chemicals, By Flooring Compounds, By Repair and Rehabilitation, 2015
- Recent Trends and Developments in Germany Construction Chemicals Market
- Rapid Growth in Infrastructure Investments in Germany
- Rapid Development of Real Estate Sector
- Rising Cement Consumption
- Competition Benchmarking in Germany Construction Chemicals Market
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players in Germany Construction Chemicals Market including MC Bauchemie, SIKA Germany, BASF Germany and other Emerging Companies
- Germany Construction Chemical Market Future Outlook And Projections
- Future Outlook by Revenue, 2016-2020
- Future Outlook by Segments, 2020
- Analyst Recommendation
Products Covered in the Report
Water Proofing Chemicals
Repair and Rehabilitation Chemicals
Companies Covered in the Report
Quick Mix Group
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below link:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications