- Future Growth India test preparation market is expected to be led by rising number of smartphone users, rising internet users, and rising enrollments in standard 12th.
- The dominating test preparation market players have centres across all the regions in India which caters the demand for domestic market. The major players include IMS, T.I.M.E, FIITJEE, Aakash, Career Launcher, MT Educare and Resonance.
- The market is majorly dominated by the unorganized sector in terms of enrollments while the organized sector has a higher share in the revenues.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Test Preparation Market Outlook to 2020 – Growing Target Base and Surge in Web Analytics to Drive Growth in Online Space” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the test preparation companies in India. The report covers aspects such as overall test preparation market size, segmentation of overall market by organized/unorganized sector, by level of education, and by stream of education (undergraduate, postgraduate and job based). The study also includes a comparative analysis of online and offline test preparation markets on the basis of parameters like age group, gender, coaching duration, stream of education, destination of study. The publication extensively details about competitive landscape of key players operating in the market with their detailed company profile. Business model followed by leading manufacturers is also explained in detail. Emerging and leading organized test preparation companies are also covered in the report with their company profiles including information about number of enrollments, USP, business model, number of faculty, and course pricing. The future analysis of overall test preparation market has been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
The number of enrollments tends to have a positive impact on the test preparation market in India. As the number of enrollments in standard 12th rise, the number of students enrolling themselves under various coaching exams also rises. Thus there is a positive correlation between the two parameters. The number of students enrolled has increased considerably in last 5 years at a CAGR of 2%. The number of enrollments in the future is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 1%. The enrollments in the future shall also get positively affected by this. The number of students enrolling themselves for standard 12th exams is estimated to grow to 1.1 million by FY’2020.
The online test preparation market has been quite dynamic with the entry of number of new startups in this segment. The online test preparation market has grown at an unprecedented CAGR of 17.8% during the period FY’2010-FY’2015 which is expected to outperform the overall test preparation market growth in next 5 years. Preference towards e-learning modules and online mock exams are the reasons for rising market revenue of online test preparation segment. According to the research estimates the online test preparation market is expected to have around 19% share in the total market by FY’2020.
“In order to penetrate into Indian test preparation market, the test preparation institutes need to focus on effective marketing strategies. The companies could provide free mock exams, option to renew existing packages at discounted prices and also complimentary discounts on related courses. Additionally, the infomercials in trade journals and webinars could also help the company in generating brand awareness among the people. Quality certifications will also prove beneficial for attracting more number of students, according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- The market size of India Test Preparation Market
- By Revenues
- By Enrollments
- Market segmentation of India Test Preparation market on the basis of
- By Organized/Unorganized sector
- By Stream of Education
- By Level of Education
- By Regions
- The market size of Online Test Preparation Market
- By Revenues
- Comparison of Online and Offline Test Preparation Markets
- By Age Group
- By Gender
- By Coaching Duration
- By Destination of Study
- By Stream of Education
- By Regional Distribution
- By level of Education
- SWOT Analysis of India Test Preparation Market
- Trends and Developments in India Test Preparation Market
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profiles of the major market players
- Competitive landscape and detailed company profile of major Online Test Preparation Companies
- Future outlook and projections of India Test Preparation Market
- Analyst Recommendations
- Comparative analysis of major devices, by applications
- Macro-economic Factors Impacting India Test Preparation Market
Companies Covered in the Report
IMS, TIME, Career Launcher, FIITJEE, Aakash, Jamboree, MT Educare, Resonance
Major Online Players Covered in the Report
Mockbank, Toppr, Embibe, Examify, MyTestbuddy, Handa Ka Fanda, Mindworkzz, Prexam, Oliveboard, Testbook
Key Products Covered in the Report:
Online Test Preparation, Offline Test Preparation, GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS, SSC, Bank PO, UPSC, Undergraduate Test Courses, Post Graduate Test Courses, CAT, Management Program Test Courses, Engineering Courses Competitive Tests
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below mentioned link:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications