Saudi Arabia Furniture Market by End Users (Home, Office, Hotels and Industrial), By Product Categories (Bedroom, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen), by Living Room Furniture (Sofa, Sofa cum Bed, Television Sets, Coffee Table and Center Table), by Bedroom Furniture (Bed, Wardrobe, Dressing Table), by Dining Room Furniture, Kitchen Furniture Children furniture and Online Furniture Market
November 2017 |Saudi Arabia News
- Competition is expected to intensify in Saudi Arabia as companies try to position themselves in the untapped furniture space.
- Lack of competent wood product industry has been a major deterrent in development of furniture industry in KSA.
The Furniture Industry in Saudi Arabia is rising as one of the most promising sector in KSA. With the advent of numerous real estate developers and rising demand for residential houses, furniture industry has registered incredible growth. Rising young population, focused effort of government towards developmental projects and a flourishing economy are some of the factors which will assist the growth of furniture industry in the future.
In the present context, there exists a vast gap with respect to the furniture products demanded in KSA and the products supplied. Since the local manufacturers are facing a dearth of raw materials and parts required for making furniture products, hence the demand is met by importing of furniture products. Seeing this huge opportunity, many international furniture giants are gaining share in KSA with many local companies also trying to expand their market space. It is expected that in future, the demand and supply gap will reduce with expected decline in import of furniture products.
Ken Research in its latest titled “The KSA Furniture Market by End Users (Home, Office, Hotels and Industrial), By Product Categories (Bedroom – Bed, Wardrobe, Dressing Table; Living Room – Sofa, Sofa cum Bed, Television Sets, Coffee Table and Center Table; Dining Room; Kitchen), Children furniture and Online Furniture Market – Outlook to 2022”, suggested that growing population, increased urbanization, strong demand for housing and rising income will support the market for sales of residential furniture.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Saudi Arabia Market Demand for furniture Products
- Saudi Arabia Furniture Market Size by Revenues
- Saudi Arabia Furniture market by Organized and Unorganized Channel
- Saudi Arabia Furniture Demand from Home Segment, Office, Hotel and Industrial Sector
- Demand for Bedroom Furniture
- Demand for Living Room Furniture
- Sale of Sofa units in Saudi Arabia
- Sale of Center Table by Value
- Market Share of Al-Abdulkader Furniture Company
- Sale of Almutlaq Furniture in Saudi Arabia
- Riyadh Furniture units sold in the Saudi Arabia
- Al-Jedaie Fabrics and Furniture Revenue
- Saudi Arabia Online Furniture Market Growth
For more information on the market research report please refer to the below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications