- Saudi Arabia naphtha consumption is forecasted to maintain a constant contribution of 13.2% with respect to the total production during the forecasted period 2014-2018
- The naphtha exports are forecasted to mount at CAGR of 3.8% during the period 2013-2018.
- The country is looking ahead for unparallel innovation in its downstream operations.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Saudi Arabia Naphtha Market Outlook to 2018” which provides a comprehensive analysis of naphtha market in Saudi Arabia. The report covers various aspects such as market size by naphtha production and naphtha consumption and market segmentation by production of naphtha from refineries & plants, consumption of naphtha by different sectors, by exports, imports and inland availability of naphtha. The report additionally entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments in the market and the competitive scenario of major players in the industry along with the production share of major companies in the Saudi Arabia naphtha market. The report is useful for naphtha producing companies, marketing companies, petrochemicals and other concerned chemical companies followed by new countries and players venturing in the market.
The potential factors affecting naphtha production and consumption in Saudi Arabia are crude oil production, prices and demand in refineries, petrochemicals and chemical industry followed by diversifying product portfolio obtained from naphtha. Saudi Arabia is the leading country in naphtha market in Middle East region. The naphtha production dynamics has witnessed an escalating growth at a CAGR of 5.8% during the period 2007-2013. Saudi Arabia accounted for 18.9% of the total naphtha consumption in Middle East in the year 2013. The naphtha export market of the country is diversified to continents such as Asia, Europe, Africa and North America. The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) is the leading producer of naphtha followed by Petro Rabigh in the year 2013.
According to the research report, naphtha production is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecasted period 2013-2018 due to enhancing refining capacities and upcoming petrochemical projects.
“Saudi Arabia is looking ahead for unparallel innovation in its downstream operations. The governments of Middle East countries have initiated to expand refining distillation capacities to consecutively increase naphtha production. Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority (SAGIA) is strongly encouraging the use of naphtha for petrochemical producers to enhance the value of their exports and boost employment. Saudi Arabia is in view of diversifying its product portfolio which is feasible with increased utilization of naphtha. Hence, Saudi Arabia naphtha market is predicted to pace up in the forthcoming years.” – According to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
Saudi Arabia Naphtha Market
– Middle East Market Size by naphtha production and naphtha consumption
– Saudi Arabia naphtha market size by naphtha production, consumption and exports
– Market Segmentation by
o Production from refineries & plants
o Inland Availability
o Consumption by different sectors with focus on petrochemicals sector
– Trends and Development
– Competition and Production Share of Leading Companies
– Future Outlook & Projections of Saudi Arabia and Middle East
– Macro Economic Parameters
Key Findings from the Report
– The naphtha consumption is forecasted to maintain a constant contribution of 13.2% with respect to the total production during the forecasted period 2014-2018.
– The refining capacity in Saudi Arabia is forecasted to grown at a stupendous CAGR of 5.7% during the period 2013-2018
Companies Covered in the Report
Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco)
Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery (SASREF)
Rabigh Refining & Petrochemical Company (Petro Rabigh)
Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Company (SATORP)