Ken Research has announced its distribution on, “Consumer and Market Insights: Meat in India” which provides an overview of the market by analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends that lead to consumption.
The report highlights innovative new product development that effectively targets the most appropriate consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations for capitalization of the evolving consumer landscapes.
It well recognizes the key demographic groups that drive consumption, and what motivates the consumption. An in-depth study of market and category dynamics enables the users to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them.
It uses an extraordinary method of quantifying consumer trends for outlining the degree of influence emphasized on consumption within the category and also identifies the most important trends within the market and tells whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate and up to date.
It brings together consumer analysis and market data to give an actionable insight into the behavior of Indian meat consumers and further allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market through examples of international and India-specific product innovation that target key needs of the ultimate consumers.
- The Indian Meat Market accounts for the lowest share of overall market amongst the major world economies being a developing country, though it is improving gradually.
- The market has emerged at somewhere above 6% during 2010-2015, though it fell in dollar terms over the period due to depreciation of the Rupee against the Dollar.
- The Fresh Meat category is able to maintain the highest volume share in the overall Meat market and the average price of most meat products in India is higher than in other developing countries.
- The Indian Meat market will continue to grow at more than 6% compounded annual growth rate in the years to approach driven by the country’s large young population and increasing disposable income.
- Private label products had a high market and the Fresh Meat accounted for the highest private label share in 2014 and was the largest category in value terms, while Chilled Raw Packaged Meat – Whole Cuts category is forecasted to record the fastest growth.
- The use of versatile packaging material for packing Meat is expected to grow at an improved CAGR in future that will lead to a rise in demand for Packaged Meats.
Key Factors Considered in the Report
Global meat industry research
India meat market research report
India meat industry Trends
India meat market future outlook
India Meat import volume
Meat export volume India
Prepared meat market India
Fresh meat market India
Frozen Meat Industry India
For more coverage click on the link below:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications