- The market for ceramic products is expected to cross USD 10 Billion in terms of sales revenue by 2018.
- Future Growth of ceramic market will be led by increased demand for mid-range designer high-finished ceramic products.
- Ceramic companies in Spain are increasingly investing in research & development and consolidating the market in order to achieve economies of scale.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Spain Ceramic Industry Outlook to 2018” which provides a comprehensive analysis of major ceramic products being used in the region. The report covers various aspects such as market size of ceramic industry in Spain by sales and production value along with the market segmentation by different types of products such as bricks and roof tiles, ceramic tiles, tableware, sanitaryware, refractories, technical ceramics and abrasives. The report is useful for ceramic manufacturers and dealers, as well as new players venturing in the market.
According to the research report, the sales revenue of Spain ceramic industry is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% over the period of 2013-2018 and exceed USD 10 billion by 2018, majorly due to favorable factors such as sustainable growth in the construction and housing market and advent of range of high-quality designer ceramic products.
“Wall and floor tiles will continue to be the most prominent segment of the market in the future as well, owing to the continuous investments by ceramic manufacturers for brand development coupled with rapid technological advancements in the country”, according to the Research Associate, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
– Market Size by Production Value, Revenue
– Market Segmentation by Products
– Competition and Market Share
– Trends and Development
– Major Opportunities
– Major Challenges
– Future Outlook
– Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
Bricks and Roof Tiles
Companies Covered in the Report
Browse and Download Report Here – http://www.kenresearch.com/mining-construction-infrastructure/construction-industry/spain-ceramic-market-research-report/558-97.html