US PVC pipes and fittings market size, market segmentations by type of PVC pipes (Chlorinated PVC Pipe, Regular PVC Pipe, Plasticized PVC Pipe and Fittings), by application (Irrigation, Water Supply, Sewerage, Plumbing, Chemical & Oil and Others), by market structure (organized and unorganized market). The report also covers market in different aspects such as decision making parameters to choose a manufacturer, trends and developments, issues and challenges, Porter’s Five Force analysis, regulatory scenario, market share of major PVC pipe and fittings manufacturers, recent industry activities and opportunities, company profiles of major PVC pipe manufacturers (Advanced Drainage Systems, National Pipe and Plastics, JM Eagle Company, North American Specialty Products, Performance Pipe, North American Pipe Corporation, Royal Building Products) in PVC pipe and fittings market. The report provides detailed overview on future outlook & projections with analyst recommendations for the industry.
2017 | US News
- PVC pipe and fittings market in US has been driven by significant rise in demand from residential, commercial and agricultural sector.
- Expansion of oil and gas network coupled with continued recovery in construction industry will aid in overall market growth in upcoming years.
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) pipes constitute the largest product market, with widespread use in potable water, sewage and cable protection applications mainly owing to its low cost. The US PVC pipes and fittings market has witnessed a tremendous growth in past five years and it has also been anticipated that the market will grow at a modest growth rate in forecasted period 2018-2022. Improvements in technology and quality materials have helped PVC pipes in dominating the US market over the years. Steady gains in construction spending in US, increased investments in industrial and public infrastructure, low cost & easy to install and country’s focus on rehabilitation of aging pipelines will aid in market growth in upcoming years.
United States PVC producers have offset low demand at home by considerably increasing their export volume. Feedstock prices in the U.S. have come down notably, owing to the shale gas boom; U.S. manufacturers have the opportunity to capitalize on low prices when competing internationally. The comparatively low cost and ease of installation of plastic pipe gives it advantages over other pipe materials in the US. Rising population is escalating demand for agricultural products, coupled with growing market of shale oil & gas in the country which are further expected to drive demand for PVC pipes and fittings in agriculture, infrastructure, real estate, oil & gas and construction sectors across the country during the forecast period. Additionally, the increasing usage and demand for recycled PVC, and growing repair construction industry will offer numerous opportunities in the growth of the North America polyvinyl chloride (PVC) market.
PVC Production in US, PVC Resin Consumption in US, Polymer Production in US, Number of Residential Units and Total Area under Cultivation of Food Grains and Crops are some other key factors that may have positive impact on the market, according to the Analyst at Ken Research.
Ken Research in its latest study titled US PVC Pipe and Fittings Market Outlook to 2022 – By Type of Pipes (Chlorinated PVC Pipe, Regular PVC Pipe, Plasticized PVC Pipe and Fittings), By Application (Irrigation, Water Supply, Sewerage, Plumbing, Chemical & Oil and Others) and By Market Structure (organized and unorganized market, suggests that demand for PVC pipes in the market will continue to dominate in the US owing to rising repair and replace demand of ageing pipes.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- US PVC Pipe Market Research Report US PVC Pipe Fittings Market Size US PVC Pipe demand in 2017
- Chlorinated PVC Pipe market units sold
- Plasticized PVC Pipe revenue US Competition US PVC Pipe Industry
- Market Share of Major Players in US PVC Pipe Future Outlook for US PVC Pipe and Fittings Production Volume US PVC pipe industry
- Advanced Drainage Systems market share US PVC pipe Industry
- National Pipe and Plastics sale in US
- JM Eagle Company revenue growth US Pipe industry
- North American Specialty Products production volume US pvc pipe
- Performance Pipe demand US PVC pipe
- North American Pipe Corporation US PVC pipe industry market share
- Royal Building Products future expansion plans US PVC pipe
- US PVC Pipe future growth expected
- CPVC pipe and fitting industry US
- RPVC pipe and fitting market research report
For more information on the research report, refer to below link:
Related Reports by Ken Research:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications