Competition Scenario In Global Green Chemicals Market
The green chemicals market is highly competitive with ~200 players that include globally diversified players, and regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players having their niche in green chemicals.
Regional players comprise ~35% of the total number of competitors, while the country-niche players comprise the highest of the total number of competitors. Some of the major players in the market include Cargill, Incorporated, Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation, BASF SE, DuPont, DSM, Evonik, Plantic, Bayer Material Science AG, Verdant Law, and Arkema, among others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Green Chemicals Market Across The Globe?
The Global Green Chemicals market was valued at USD ~10 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~17 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Green Chemicals market is driven by the rising concerns regarding the harmful impact of chemicals on the environment coupled with increasing awareness regarding green chemicals. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Green Chemicals market is changing rapidly. For instance, In September 2022, BASF SE announced a partnership with RiKarbon Inc., a technology start-up based in the USA. The partnership focused on the R&D activities of RiKarbon Inc. for new green emollients from bio-waste for personal care formulations.
In December 2021, Cargill, Incorporated acquired Croda’s bio-based industrial business for US$ 1.03 billion. The company aimed to expand its bio-industrial footprints to expand its greener ingredient solutions.
The global green chemicals market is forecasted to continue fast growth, primarily driven by the increasing demand for green chemicals in different industries and the scarcity of non-renewable resources. Furthermore, supportive government regulations for the use of green chemicals is expected to fuel the growth of the market. Though the market is highly competitive with ~200 participants, regional players control the dominant market share.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Green Chemicals Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis of the Green Chemicals Market
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Green Chemicals Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Green Chemicals Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Green Chemicals Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Green Chemicals Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strategic Developments of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Green Chemicals Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Global Green Chemicals Market and by Segments
- Market Size of End-User/End-User Segments with historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Green Chemicals Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs in Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Green Chemicals Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Major Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Cargill, Incorporated
- Mitsubishi Chemical Group Corporation.
- BASF SE
- Bayer Material Science AG
- Verdant Law
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Bio-Kleen Products, Inc.
- Palmer Industries, Inc.
- Thermafiber, Inc.
- Vertec BioSolvents Inc.
- Total Corbion PLA
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Green Chemicals Manufacturers
- Chemical Manufacturers
- Bio-Alcohol Manufacturers
- Packaging Manufacturers
- Research & Consulting Firms
- Research and Development Associations
- Investment Banking & Financial Institutes
- Research & Development Institutes for Green Chemicals
- Green Chemicals Providers
- Green Chemicals Research Organizations
- Green Chemicals Suppliers
- Investors in Green Chemicals Start-ups
- Green Chemicals Distributors
- Government Ministries and Departments of Chemical Industry
- Chemical Industry Regulatory Bodies
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –