Ken Research Latest Report On “India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Outlook to 2022 – Rising Vehicle Sales and Implementation of Stringent Emission Norms to Foster Future Growth” provides a comprehensive analysis of the diesel direct, gasoline port and direct fuel injection systems market in India. The report focuses on the major products preferred by vehicle manufacturers across the country ,India Auto Component Market . The report covers aspects such as overall fuel injection systems market by its key segments including preferred automotive, OEM and Aftermarket sales, technology, fuel injection systems components, and organized and unorganized. The publication also includes competitive landscape, which discusses the major market players along with the detailed discussion about the organizations, their respective market share and end user analysis for purchasing fuel injection systems. The future analysis of overall India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market has also been discussed along with recommendations from analyst view.
Automotive fuel injection systems market in India is almost entirely domestically produced owing to easy availability of raw material in the country. The fuel injection systems market size in India grew by ~% in FY’2013 followed by a mere growth of ~% in FY’2014. The slump in market growth in FY’2014 was due to decline in sales of light and heavy commercial vehicles coupled with decline in sales of passenger cars in the country. The market witnessed a sharp decline in FY’2015 and further in FY’2016. This decline in market revenues was primarily owed to slump in exports of fuel injection systems coupled with decline in demand from commercial vehicles segment. In FY’2017, the market for fuel injection systems returned to positive growth by registering an incline of ~% from previous year. This was driven by ~% growth in sales of automobiles in the country including two wheelers, three wheelers, passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
Market Segmentation by Automotive Segment: Light and heavy duty commercial vehicles accounted for the largest market share in terms of revenue in FY’2017. Comparatively higher cost and shorter service life resulted in the high sales of fuel injection systems in this segment. Large number of commercial vehicles operating in the country coupled with high replacement demand resulted in high sales of fuel injection systems for light and heavy commercial vehicles in FY’2017. Moreover, sales of commercial vehicles also grew by ~% in FY’2017. All four wheelers today are equipped with port or direct fuel injection systems. Owing to high sales of four wheeler passenger cars in the country, fuel injection systems meant for four wheelers accounted for a considerable market share in terms of revenue in FY’2017. Two wheelers and other vehicle segments comprised for the rest of the market share.
Market Segmentation by OEM and Aftermarket: The OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) market is entirely organized with car manufacturing companies procuring fuel injection systems from their developers or manufacturing it themselves. Therefore, OEMs had a strong market share in both gasoline and diesel based injection systems. Bosch was by far the largest player operating in both OEM and aftermarket segment. Replacement demand for defective common rail diesel injection systems, especially from light and heavy commercial vehicles, coupled with steady replacement of carburetors in two wheelers has resulted in substantial market share of aftermarket sales, as of FY’2017.
Competitive Landscape: As of FY’2016, Bosch was by far the market leader in India automotive fuel injection system market. The company supplied fuel injection systems to almost all the leading auto manufacturer in the country. Delphi-TVS and Cummins Technologies accounted for substantial market share in the fuel injection systems market in FY’2016. Several companies including the likes of Stanadyne, Denso, Dellorto India Pvt. Ltd., UCAL Fuel System Limited and others comprised for the remaining market share in FY’2016.
Future Outlook: The market for fuel injection systems in India is expected to be driven majorly by the rise in production and sale of automobiles including two wheelers, four wheelers, light and heavy commercial vehicles coupled with replacement demand of carburetors and fuel injection systems to comply with stricter regulatory norms in the next five years. Moreover, exports have been on a rising curve owing to companies manufacturing injection systems in India for better economies of scale. As a result, export of fuel injection system is expected to continue to incline at least in the short-midterm and aid in the growth of automotive fuel injection systems market in India. Overall, the market is anticipated to grow at a healthy CAGR of ~% during the period FY’2017-FY’2022.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Size, FY’2012-FY’2017
- India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Segmentation By Automotive Segment, By OEM and Aftermarket, By Technology, By Component, By Organized and Unorganized Sector, FY’2017
- Trade Scenario in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
- Snapshot on Comparison of Carburetor with Fuel Injection System
- Pricing Scenario of Automotive Fuel Injection Systems
- Trends and Development in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
- Issues and Challenges in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
- Porter Five Forces Analysis in India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market
- End User Analysis for Purchasing Fuel Injection Systems
- Competitive Landscape of Major Players
- Market Share of Major Players
- India Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY’2018-FY’2022
- Analyst Recommendations
- Macro-economic Factors
- Fuel Injection Systems Market Share,
- Fuel Delivery, Injection Systems Market Forecast,
- Diesel Fuel Injection System Market,
- Gasoline Fuel Injection Systems Industry,
- Market Size Demand Fuel Injection Systems,
- Automotive Fuel Injection Sales,
- Auto Parts Market Fuel Injection ,
- Fuel Injection Components in India,
- Automotive Fuel Injection Systems Industry,
- Fuel Injection Equipment Dealers,
To know more, click on the link below:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications