- India PVC pipes and fittings Market is expected to reach INR 391 billion by FY’2019
- Future growth of India PVC pipes and fittings Market is expected to be led by rapidly increasing population leading to increased demand for agricultural production, expanding housing sector and significant role played by the government in the development of irrigation infrastructure and real estate sector in the country.
- The market leader, Finolex Industries Limited is expected to maintain focus on research and development in its manufacturing plants to develop new products and widen its distribution reach, to stay ahead of its rivals in the market.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry Outlook to 2019” which provides a comprehensive analysis of the PVC Pipes and Fittings Industry in India. The report covers various aspects such as market size of PVC pipes and fittings industry, segmentation on the basis of RPVC, PVC and CPVC pipes and fittings, applications, regions and organizational structure and volume and value of exports and imports for PVC pipes and fittings. The report is useful for industry consultants and analysts, PVC pipes and fittings manufacturing companies and new players venturing in the market.
The Indian PVC pipes and fittings industry, which comprises of segments such as RPVC, PVC and CPVC pipes and fittings has grown significantly over the last few years due to the increase in the demand from irrigation sector on account of the burgeoning population and uncertain weather conditions in the country. The PVC pipes and fittings industry in India is highly fragmented. The market revenues have grown at a CAGR of 12.5% from FY’2009-FY’2014. There is a fierce competition in the market with a large number of organized and unorganized players engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of PVC pipes and fittings in the country. Finolex Industries Limited dominated the market in terms of production capacity in FY’2014.
According to the research report, the India PVC pipes and fittings market will grow at a double digit CAGR over the period FY’2014-FY’2019 and is projected to reach INR 391 billion by FY’2019. Increased government’s thrust on infrastructure development, rising demand from construction sector, expansion in the housing sector and burgeoning population leading to increased demand for agricultural production , will drive the market growth in the coming years.
“PVC pipes will gradually replace conventional piping systems in the market due to their lower cost and higher durability. CPVC pipes are expected to register fastest growth in terms of the production capacity in the next 5 years from FY’2014-FY’2019. Rising acceptance of CPVC pipes over galvanized or PVC pipes will lead to the growth in the future. The organized segment of the market is predicted to grow at a faster rate in the coming years with shifting preferences towards branded and quality products being witnessed in the domestic market”, according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
PVC Pipes and Fittings
– Market Size by Revenue, Production Capacity and Production Volume
– Market Segmentation by
o RPVC, PVC and CPVC pipes and fittings
o Applications of PVC pipes and fittings
o Organized and Unorganized market
– Trends and Development
– Recent Industry Activities
– Value Chain Analysis
– Current Pricing Scenario in India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market
– Required Investment for Establishing a PVC Pipes and Fittings Manufacturing Plant
– Export and Import Trends- Value, Volume and Destinations Involved
– Porter’s Model for India PVC Pipes and Fittings Market
– Government Regulations and Certifications
– Competition and Market Share
– Growth Drivers
– Future Outlook
– Macro Economic Parameters
Key Products Mentioned in the Report
PVC Column Pipes
SWR PVC Pipes
RPVC Pressure Pipes and Fittings
RPVC Drainage and Sewerage Pipes
Companies Covered in the Report
Finolex Industries Limited
Jain Irrigation Systems Limited
Astral Poly Technik Limited
Prince Pipes and Fittings Private Limited
India Micro Irrigation System Market Outlook to 2018 – Increasing Government Support and Farmer Awareness to Stimulate the Growth
India PET Preform Market Outlook to 2018 – Rising Demand for PET Packaging to Provide Growth Impetus
Browse by TOC & Download Sample Report: http://www.kenresearch.com/chemicals-materials/polymers/india-pvc-pipes-fittings-market-research-report/561-101.html