- It is predicted that naphtha production from the refineries in the top 5 Middle East countries will grow at a gigantic CAGR of 16.7% during 2014-2018.
- The total naphtha consumption is forecasted to mount at CAGR of 7.6% during the period 2013-2018.
- Future Growth of Middle East Naphtha Marketis expected to be led by UAE and Saudi Arabia.
Ken Research announced its latest publication on “Middle East Naphtha Market Outlook to 2018” which provides a comprehensive analysis of naphtha market in Middle East region and in leading countries. The report covers various aspects such as market size by naphtha production and naphtha consumption and market segmentation by production of naphtha from refineries and plants, consumption of naphtha by different sectors, by exports, imports and inland availability of naphtha and by geography. The report also entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments, pricing scenario and threats in the market and the competitive scenario of major players in the industry along with the market or production share of major companies in the Middle East naphtha market by each leading country. The report is useful for naphtha producing companies, marketing companies, petrochemicals and other concerned chemical companies followed by new countries and players venturing in the market.
The potential factors affecting naphtha production and consumption in Middle East are crude oil production, prices and demand in refineries, petrochemicals and chemical industry followed by diversified product portfolio. Middle East Naphtha Market is led by the country Saudi Arabia, followed by the Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Egypt and other prime countries. The naphtha market in Middle East is highly concentrated and comprises of energy companies which operate and supervises refineries, petrochemical complexes and chemical plants utilizing naphtha. The naphtha production over the years had witnessed tremendous growth at a CAGR of 7.7% during the period 2007-2013. Naphtha consumption has steadily grown at a CAGR of 9.7% during the period 2007-2013.
According to the research report, naphtha production is anticipated to register a magnificent CAGR of 14.0% during the forecasted period 2013-2018 due to the upcoming petrochemical projects and expanding refining capacities.
“The Middle East countries are concentrating their efforts to produce more naphtha from the refineries and utilize it in the petrochemical complexes. These refineries are being built up with a unique trend of integration with the petrochemical complexes. The governments of Middle East countries have initiated to expand refining distillation capacities to consecutively increase naphtha production. The region is in view of diversifying its product portfolio which is feasible with increased utilization of naphtha. Hence, Middle East naphtha market is predicted to pace up in the forthcoming years.” – According to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
Middle East Naphtha Market
– Market Size by naphtha production and naphtha consumption
– Market Segmentation by
o Production from refineries & plants
o Exports, Imports and Inland Availability
– Trends and Development, Pricing scenario, Threats
– SWOT Analysis
– Competition and Market or Production Share of each Leading Country
– Future Outlook & Projections
– Macro Economic Parameters
Key Findings from the Report
– Saudi Arabia, the leading country in Middle East is anticipated to lose its top most position to UAE
– Qatar is coming up with unique large scale commercial projects utilizing GTL and CTL techniques
– The refining capacity of Middle East region will expand at a CAGR of 7.9% during the period 2013-2018
Companies Covered in the Report
Shell Saudi Arabia Refining Ltd
Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) and its subsidiaries
Petrochemical Industries Company
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC)
Egyptian Refining Company (ERC)
Alexandria National Refining & Petrochemicals Company (ANPRC)
UAE Naphtha Market Outlook to 2018 – Driven by Developing Petrochemicals Sector
Saudi Arabia Naphtha Market Outlook to 2018 – Expanding Refining Capacities to Stimulate the Market
Kuwait Naphtha Market Outlook to 2018 – Demand for Naphtha Exports to Lead Industry Transformation