Ken Research announce latest publication titled, “Consumer and Market Insights: Skincare in Poland”, which provides detailed analysis of the Poland Skincare industry. The report offer insights on major skincare categories and products, trends in packaging of cosmetics, demand trends prevailing in the market and major distribution channels. It also provides overall market by value and volume with growth analysis for 2010-2020. Additionally, report examines consumer trend analysis, new product launches and existing player’s growth possibilities.
Greater concerns over skin aging signs create demand for skincare products. New facilities and increasing consumer’s interest in aesthetic procedures are all driving the growth in the skincare market in Poland. The demand for premium products has specifically increased due to an increase in disposable income which leaves the consumer with more income to spend on skincare products. A noteworthy fact is though the demand for sophisticated products has increased; consumers are not ready to pay a high price which pose a challenge for the manufacturers and is expected to give rise to price war.
The highest surge in demand is expected to be skewed towards the facial care category among the entire skincare category. It is projected to be the largest as well as fastest growing sector with an expected CAGR of 2.0% during 2015-2020. The leaders in the competitive skincare sector of Poland are Procter and Gamble and L’Oreal.
Key factors covered in the report:
- Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Analysis of five segments namely Body Care, Depilatories, Facial Care, Hand Care, and Make-Up Remover with their expected market share
- Market share and growth analysis of leading brands and private labels
- Data on percentage of sales of each category through distribution channels such as hypermarkets and supermarkets, convenience stores and others.
- Consumption breakdown of packaging materials and containers used in each category
- Information on the top four consumer trends that have impact on the skincare market
- Market forecast with review and recommendation based on results
To know more on coverage, click on the link below:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications