Ken Research announced its latest publication on “India Talent Management Software Market Forecast to 2020 – Expanding Service Sector and Training Programs to Drive Future Growth” which provides a comprehensive analysis of talent management software market in India. The report focuses on the talent management software on-cloud basis and on-premises basis market. The report covers market size and segmentation of overall talent management industry by Talent management software solutions, services, Verticals, Organizational size, Multinational & Domestic companies, by end users and by cities. The report covers the market share and detailed company profile of leading players and emerging players. The potential and future outlook for Talent management software has also been discussed in the publication. The report provides detailed analysis of major players, their strategies, SWOT Analysis, Trends & Developments and major issues and challenges with the Talent management software in India. The report also serves as a benchmark for existing players and every new player who wish to capitalize the market potential and investors are looking forward to venture into the talent management software market in India.
The talent management market in India has witnessed robust double digit growth over the period FY’2010-FY’2015. It has been witnessed over the past few years that the customers are shifting their preference from premises mode to cloud computing because of less complexity in the process. This had increased the share of talent management software deployment in the basis of cloud computing. In 2015, the deployment on the basis of cloud computing had dominated the market in terms of revenue.
The largest revenue generating sector of the market is BFSI sector In India. Alongside, the massive growth in BPO, Hospitality, manufacturing and e-commerce sector had majorly driven the market of talent management software. Additionally, the increase in challenges faced by the companies in developing leaders, locating and hiring top technical skills, diagnosing and improving organizational culture have triggered the market of talent management software.
According to the research report, the talent management software market will record revenue of USD 146 Million by FY’2020 due to more innovative products entering the market, expansion of service sector in the country, rising number of entry of international companies in the country. In India, sectors such as BFSI, Manufacturing, e-commerce, Retail where new players are entering the market will continue to stick with right talent. The right job fit will play an important part in the recruitment process. The vendors of talent management software can focus on providing data analytics integrated with recruitment software which will select the candidates with required experience and knowledge.
“Focus on employee engagement has emerged as a necessity across all verticals in the country. Leading and emerging organizations are opting for all types of talent management software modules to increase their focus on employee engagement, performance and productivity. The rapid increase in the demand of talent management software by small, mid and large size companies and also by the government sector will widen the market opportunities for the talent management software vendors in India”, according to the Research Analyst, Ken Research.
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- India Talent Management Software Market Introduction and Size
- India Talent Management Software Segmentation
- By solutions (Talent Strategy & Planning, Recruitment, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Compensation Management Training services)
- By Deployment Mode (On Premises/Cloud)
- By organizational Size (Small Size, Mid Size and Large Size)
- By Multinational and Domestic Enterprises
- By Major Cities (Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata and Others)
- By Vertical (BFSI, Healthcare, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Education Sector, Government and others)
- By End Users (Professional services, Training & Education, Support & maintenance)
- By End Users (Large Businesses, Medium Businesses and Small Businesses)
- Customer Needs for Talent Management Software In India (for government sector, Product manufacturing companies, Service oriented companies)
- Growth Drivers and Challenges in India Talent Management Software Market
- Issues and Challenges in India Talent Management Software Market
- Decision Making Procedure In India Talent Management Software Market
- Market Share of Major Players in India Talent Management Software Market
- Company Profile of Leading and Emerging Players in India Talent Management Software Market
- SWOT Analysis of India Talent Management Software Market
- India Talent Management Software Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Analyst Recommendation
- Macro Economic Variables Impacting the India Talent Management Software Market
Key Product Mentioned in the Report
- Recruitment Software
- Compensation Management Software
- Performance management software
- Learning & development Software
Companies Covered in the Report
- Sap India
- Oracle India
- Cornerstone on Demand
- Ramco Systems
- HRM thread
- Tamba Solution
- JSM technologies
- Adrenalin e-systems Limited
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications