Ken Research has announced recent publication titled “Global Food Additives Market Status, 2011-2022 Market Historical and Forecasts, Professional Market Research Report” detailing market size and forecast of the industry. It discusses Raw Material, equipment and manufacturing analysis. Report analyses major market players in regions worldwide including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, China and Rest of the World. Major companies have been discussed on parameters such as company profile, product specification, global and regional market performance.
Food Additives are substances added to various food products to enhance the taste, texture, color and nutritional content. These are often used as preservatives, enhancers, sweeteners, fat replaces etc. These can categorize into natural and artificial or synthetic. The increasing awareness, among the global citizens, for the natural food and organic food is leading to increase in the usage for natural food additives instead of the synthetic ones.
- The increase in disposable income of Middle class is driving the shift towards the convenience and processed foods thus escalating the need for food additives.
- Food safety
- Health and nutrition
- Commercialization for new food products
- Investments made in R&D
- And also securing regulatory approvals.
Despite the higher cost and limitations, natural colourants are witnessing robust growth in the food colorants market. Developing countries are showing growth due to various governmental, political, and social advancements happening there. Especially the Asia Pacific countries like India. Another major opportunity is in the natural additives market with demand for Omega 3, vitamins fibers and antioxidants enriched foods.
Major players are Cargill Inc, BASF SE, Archer Daniels Midland Company, E.I. Dupont, Kerry Group, Evonik Industries AG, Ingredion Incorporated, Tate & Lyle PLC, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, Novozymes A/S.
For the regulation of these additives and in order to keep customers informed, each food additive has been assigned a unique number called as ‘E number’ in European countries. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the U.S. categorizes food additives as ‘generally recognized as safe’ (GRAS). The strict guidelines and regulations involved with the usage of food additives may restrain the growth of the market in the coming years.
Topics Covered in the Report
- Global Food Additives market Research Report
- Natural Food Additives market
- North America Food Additives market Size
- Europe food Additives Market report
- Asia Pacific Food Additive Market Size and Forecast
- Synthetic Food Additives Market research
- Global Sweetners Market Size
- Global Food Additives market size
- Global Food Additives market trends
- Global Food Additives market growth
- Global Food Additives market future
- Global Food Additives market analysis
- Global Food Additives market share
To know more on the publication, click on the link below:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications