Ken Research Announced latest publication titled “Argentina Spinal Surgery Market Outlook to 2022”, report discuss market size and segmentation in value and volume terms. Report has detailed market segmentation on the basis of Spinal Fusion, Spinal Non-Fusion, Vertebral Body Replacement Systems, Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices and Vertebral Compression Fracture Repair Devices. It discusses performance of major players and positioning. It analyses past performance of the market and future forecast to compare the growth rate.
Spinal non fusion procedures reduce pain and restore motion while enduring heavy loads. Use of surface modified titanium creates strong, lightweight implants that allow better imaging. More surgeons are using minimally invasive surgery to reduce the prospect of any complication arising after the surgery. MI sacroiliac joint fusion technique is gaining popularity by the day because it requires shorter operating time and blood loss is significantly reduced with a decreased period of immobilization. Many such technological advancements are being made day by day which are making spinal surgery more affordable and safer .So, there are a lot of positive advancements in the field of spinal surgery which will lead to a growth of the spinal surgery market in Argentina.
Argentina is a massive South American nation with terrain encompassing Andes Mountains, glacial lakes and pampas grassland. In the 2001 census it had a population of 36,260,130 inhabitants. The growth rate is around 1.036% with a life expectancy of 77.14 years on an average, According to Ken Research analyst.
Drivers/reasons for the growth of the spinal surgery market
- Increasing obesity and unhealthy lifestyles
- Increase in the geriatric population
- Technological advancements making surgery affordable and relatively safe
- Increasing adoption of minimally invasive devices
- Excessive use of laptop/mobile devices leading to unnecessary pressure on the neck and spinal cord.
- An increasing elderly population and rising number of cases of spinal disorder
Key Products Discussed in the Report:
Orthopedic Procedures, Orthopedic, Procedures, Arthroscopy, Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF), Hip Replacement, Knee Replacement, Orthobiologics (Bone Graft Procedures), Orthopedic Prosthetics (Amputation), Shoulder Replacement, Small Joints, Spinal Surgery and Trauma Fixation, Procedure Volume, Historic Procedure Numbers, Forecast Procedure Numbers.
Key Players Covered:
Medtronic plc, DePuy Synthes, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Orthofix International N.V., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and others
Topics covered in the Report
- Argentina Spinal Surgery Market Research Report
- Global Spinal Surgery market
- Argentina Spinal Surgery Market Analysis
- Argentina Spinal Surgery Market Forecast
- Spinal Fusion Market in Volume
- Argentina Spinal Non-Fusion Market Size
- Vertebral Body Replacement Systems Market
- Minimal Invasive Spinal Devices Market Argentina
- Spinal non fusion procedures Argentina
For more coverage Click on the link below
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications