Ken Research announced its recent publication on Major Kitchen Appliances, the report carries out market analysis on different countries and geographies. It analyse demand and supply trends along with market drivers and challenges. Report provides in-depth profile of the market players and their contribution. Report gives an understanding on consumer trend analysis and future outlook of the industry.
Due to rising incomes the Kitchen Appliances market continues to grow and the producers strive to bring better, efficient and technologically advanced products to build bigger consumer base and maximise profit shares.
Key topics covered in report –
- Brief Overview of Major Kitchen Appliances
- Market Segmentation
- Factor Affecting the Kitchen Appliance Industry
- An informative analysis of regulatory trends, growth drivers, challenges faced due to economic trends
The key producers of Kitchen and household appliances are Philips, Samsung, Life is Good (LG), Morphy Richard, Whirlpool and Panasonic. Refrigerators, Dishwashers, Microwave are the major driving products but other products include blenders , mixers, ice cream machines, coffee makers usually designed for quick use at homes or offices. These products are gaining popularity as the disposable income of people is high which is bridging the gap between producers and consumers and bringing down the prices. So the products are cost effective and relatively cheaper due to competitive market. According to ken Research analyst.
Major Factors impacting the kitchen appliances market-
- Health concerns
- Introduction of smart world – Smart kitchen
- Growth catalyst – Technology
- Energy conservation and consumption
- Economic trends and government regulations
The global market catering to the needs of people depend on these factors as well as performance of electrical kitchen products and consumer awareness of health and energy conservation concerns. New products like Air Fryer are being introduced to curb the horrific rise in obesity yet providing the same effect on taste buds. The technology used in it is new and effective. It cooks through the circulation of super-heated air and fat content is up to 80% less than old conventional cooking methods.
Market Challenges and Drivers –
- Expansion in urban settlements
- Stringent Efficiency Norms
- Fast Paced Modern lifestyle
- Tight consumer credit in Debt driven economies
- Stubbornly high unemployment levels in Europe
- Rise in Dual Income Households
Increasing dual income household leads to a spur in luxurious lifestyles increasing the demand for electrical equipment. Fast paced modern lifestyle requires quick efficient easy to use products. Stringent laws are applied for energy conservation so new technology is implemented. Low consumer credit is given in Debt driven economies and greater demand of kitchen products due to rising settlements in urban regions.
Topics Covered in the Report
- Global kitchen appliances market research
- Kitchen appliances market forecast
- Kitchen appliances demand and supply
- Consumer demand analysis on Kitchen appliances
- Kitchen appliances import
- Global retail Industry
- Global online demand kitchen appliances
- Global kitchen appliances Competition
- Global kitchen appliances market report
To know more on the publication, click on the link below:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications