Insulated gloves are the gloves which are electronic safe and should meet or exceed the requirements by ASTM D120-14a and the International Electro technical Commission IEC 60903:2014 standard. It is one the most important articles for the personal protection for electrical workers. To maintain the effectiveness of insulated gloves, they should be incorporated with the dielectric properties and physical strength, along with flexibility and durability.
Generally the investment in the insulated gloves industry is feasible for the innovative projects making it ideal source of information for manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, customers, investors and individuals who have interest in this market
Insulated gloves can be used by the workers for the following protection purpose:
- Electrical protection
- Thermal protection
- Chemical protection
- Mechanical protection.
On the basis of product, insulated gloves can be classified as follows:
- Plastic gloves
- Rubber gloves
- Leather gloves
- Latex gloves
Workers, who work under electric current condition, require electronically insulated gloves protection. Occupational safety and health administration (OSHA) outlines the electrical protective equipment standard 29code federal regulation providing the specifications like designs required , in-service care and the use of insulating gloves and sleeves as well as insulating blankets , matting , covers and line hoses.
According to study conducted by Ken Research on “
Global Insulated Gloves Industry Situation and Prospects Research report 2017” in India, bureau of Indian standards provides the specifications about the insulated gloves. The insulated gloves are made compulsory for every company which include electronic work for the safety of workers. This was done so because of the rising death of workers due to the improper and lack of safety equipment for the workers.
Ken Research says insulated gloves market is going to rise due to the rise in the consumer awareness with the passing time and increase in the companies’ standards of safety. The concept of insulated gloves is already a hit in developed countries, but in the emerging countries like India insulated gloves still needs to go far
The study conducted by Ken Research investigates some global leading industry players and studies the usage of raw material and equipment. It also conducts the consumer analysis study to understand the key trends and opportunities in the market and the different market channel adopted by them.
Topics covered in The Report
- Global safety gloves market research
- Global insulated gloves market demand
- Electric protection gloves market worldwide
- Global Thermal protection gloves demand
- Global chemical protection gloves market research
- Global rubber gloves market study
- Letter gloves demand worldwide
- Latex gloves market future outlook
- Global insulated gloves market major players
- Europe insulated gloves market forecast
- North America insulated gloves market
- Global safety gloves market Share
- Global safety gloves market future
- Global safety gloves market trends
- Global safety gloves market growth
- Global safety gloves market analysis
- Global safety gloves market Revenue
- Global safety gloves market Size
- Global safety gloves market report
FOR MORE COVERAGE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW: https://www.kenresearch.com/consumer-products-and-retail/cosmetics-and-personal-care/insulated-gloves-prospects/86942-95.html
Head Marketing & Communications