A positive growth rate is being observed in the Indian digital lending market because of the benefits it provides to the consumers over digital channels. As a result of the accessibility and ease of use of these platforms, customers have begun to make the switch from traditional lending methods to digital lending methods. Several other benefits, such as the variety of loans available, short processing times, lower interest rates, and an increase in smartphone use in India, have also contributed to the growth of the digital lending market. The government is also coming up with measures to boost digital lending in the country, RBI and other banks are constantly working on digital growth in India. Digital Lending has also gained popularity in India as NBFC platforms have collaborated with other digital platforms such as e-commerce, ride-hailing, travel, logistics, and more, resulting in greater acceptance of digital lending across various customer segments.
Even though India Lending suffered a major blow in the covid-19, digital lending grew rapidly during the pandemic. As a result of the social distance and avoiding in-person visits, people opted for digital lending as a way to stay safe in their homes. During the covid pandemic, Indian digital lenders began restructuring their product portfolios. One example is HAPPY, a machine learning-based MSME lender that launched ‘lockdown loans’ to target about one-fourth of India’s 69 million MSMEs. The goal was to facilitate seamless liquidity access for the affected microenterprises. With these digital credit facilitation facilities, not only are we expanding the scope of financial inclusion, but also are opening up new opportunities for non-urban dwellers. Furthermore, enhancing the social development of the economy.
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTc0NDQ2
India Digital Lending Market Size: India Digital Lending Market is the sum total of the Digital Loans Provided to the consumers through Digital Channels via Online Platforms and Mobiles in India
India Digital Lending Market Size by NBFCs: India Digital Lending Market by NBFCs is the sum total of the Digital Loans Provided to the consumers through Digital Channels via Online Platforms and Mobiles apps by Organized and Unorganized NBFCs in India.
India Digital Lending Market Future Outlook and Projections
The digital lending market is growing rapidly thanks to an increasing number of alternative lending practices that are affordable and will continue to do so in the coming years. Digital lending is expected to increase in demand in the near future given the steady adoption rate. Another factor contributing to this market growth is changes in consumer behavior and more use of smartphones nowadays.
- Pine Labs
- Capital Float
- Lending Kart
- Aye Finance
- Kissht and other
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- India’s digital lending market overview and genesis
- India Digital Lending Market Future Outlook
- Supply side ecosystem
- SWOT Analysis of India’s Digital Lending Market
- Impact of Covid-19 on Digital Lending
- Challenges and Bottle Necks in India’s Digital Lending Market
- Growth Drivers and Enablers for the Digital Lending Market in India
- Traditional and Non Traditional Operating Models
- Funding Scenario in Digital Lending Market
- Detailed Analysis of India Digital Lending Market (Market size on the basis of Credit Disbursed, Market Segmentations by Type of Lenders, Type of Loans and Loan Durations)
- Detailed Analysis of India Digital Lending – By NBFCs (Market size on the basis of Credit Disbursed, Market Segmentations by Type of Loans, Type of End Users, Type of Region and Zone, Type of Loan Security and Loan Durations)
- Government initiatives and regulations, growth drivers
- Future Market Projections for Digital Lending Market in India, FY’2027
- Future Trends and Technologies
- Details analysis of Competition in India Digital Lending Market (Market Shares; Cross Competition, Financial Cross comparison of Major Players, Strength and Weakness of Major players).
India Buy Now Pay Later Market Outlook to 2026: Cascading Growth driven by one-click payment ease, unmatched expediency among lending solutions and free of cost deferment of payments, coupled with rising adoption by Merchant Payments due to increase in Customer Conversion and Sales Value
India ATM Managed Services Outlook to 2026 (Second Edition) – By Managed Services (ATM Repair & Maintenance, ATM Site Management, Transaction Processing, Cash Reconciliation Statement, Content and Electronic Journal Management), ATM Supply & Cash Management (ATM Replenishment, CIT, CPD)
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications