What Is The Size Of Global Door Entry System Industry?
Global Door Entry System market is growing at a CAGR of ~% in 2017-2022 and is expected to reach ~USD 14 Bn by 2028.
The Door Entry System Market is largely driven by the increasing demand for smart homes and having safer and more secure business & commercial premises.
More and more residential and commercial premises understand the importance of having a secure environment with lesser risks from thefts and other safety concerns which is helping the market growth.
The high upfront investments that are required for the installation of advanced door entry systems and solutions act as a constraint to market growth.
The low awareness levels among end-users regarding the complete benefits of the door entry systems and privacy concerns as well as data breach risks act as constraints for the market’s growth.
The COVID-19 outbreak had a negative impact on the demand for door entry systems as manufacturing activities came to a standstill due to the imposition of the lockdowns. Even though there was some growth in demand in terms of contactless biometric tools such as face recognition tools but overall, the market suffered due to the pandemic.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Global Door Entry System Market By Product Type
The Global Door Entry System market is segmented by Product type into Card-Based, Video/Audio Systems, Biometric Systems and Others.
The Card-Based segment held the largest market share in the Global Door Entry Systems Market in 2022.
The card-based access system uses smart cards which a person has to swipe at a security module that comprises a biometric sensor and an entry panel so that he can enter through the doors that have electronic locks.
The segment dominated the market because of its cost-effectiveness, reliability over the biometric readers, and convenience of use.
Global Door Entry System Market By Application
The Global Door Entry System market is segmented by Application into Residential and Commercial.
The Commercial segment held the larger share of the Global Door Entry Systems Market in 2022.
In order to prevent unauthorized access, protect assets, and people, commercial establishments such as hotels, entertainment areas, malls, departmental stores, offices, banking institutions, data centers, etc. are adopting the door entry systems which is helping this segment dominate the market.
Also, the door entry systems offer a safer and more cost-effective solution to these commercial users as compared to manned security systems.
Global Door Entry System Market By Geography
The Global Door Entry System market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
North America accounted for the largest market share in 2022 within the total global door entry systems market.
North American region dominated the door entry systems market due to the presence of a large number of companies in this region, well-developed infrastructure, high awareness among the people, and growing demand for safe & secure systems.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Door Entry Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Door Entry Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Door Entry Systems Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- Schneider Electric
- Johnson Controls
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- Dormakaba Group
- SALTO Systems, S.L.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- The Akuvox Company
- Commend International GmbH
- Xenon Smart Teknoloji
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Door Entry Systems Solutions and Service Providers
- Door Entry Systems Developers
- Suppliers of Door Entry Systems
- Door Entry Systems Raw Materials and Components Suppliers
- Software and Application Developers for Door Entry Systems Industry
- Third-party Service and Maintenance Providers
- Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Door Entry Systems Industry
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Door Entry Systems Industry
- PE and VC Firms in Door Entry Systems
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Building Security Technology Companies
- Home and Office Security Technology Companies
- Video/Audio System Makers of the Door Entry Systems Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –