Competition Scenario In Global Door Entry System Market
The Global Door Entry Systems Market is highly competitive with ~300 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players.
Approximately, the large global players constitute 5%, the regional players 35%, and country-niche players 60% of the market by type of companies operating in the market. Some of the major players in the market include ABB, Schneider Electric, Johnson Controls, Honeywell International Inc., Siemens, Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH, IDEMIA, Legrand, Dormakaba Group, ADT, SALTO Systems, S. L. among others.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Door Entry System Market Across The Globe?
The Global Door Entry System market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~14 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Door Entry System market is driven by the increasing demand for smart homes and having safer and more secure business & commercial premises. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Door Entry System market is changing rapidly. For instance, In July 2022, Dormakaba Group announced its partnership with Schüco, a company dealing in smart buildings, doors, and windows. The combined entity wanted to work towards developing a door-integrated access management system and access control & digitization projects.
In January 2022, Johnson Controls launched Istar Ultra G2 which is its next-generation door controller system that is targeted towards commercial establishments such as manufacturing facilities, data centers, healthcare facilities, educational institutions, etc. due to its ability to provide higher cyber resiliency and faster processing power.
In December 2021, IDEMIA deployed its first facial recognition, VisionPass, for access control for a large Japanese company in partnership with two technology companies SHODEN and Genetec. The integrated split-second contactless access control solution will be deployed at the entrance of the building of the client company.
The Global Door Entry Systems Market is forecasted to continue a stable growth that is witnessed during the forecast period. Key trends driving market expansion include the increasing demand for smart homes and having safer and more secure business & commercial premises. The market is highly competitive with ~300 participants concentrating on expansion strategies through product innovations as well as acquisitions, partnerships, and mergers.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Door Entry Systems Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Door Entry Systems Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Door Entry Systems Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Door Entry Systems Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- Schneider Electric
- Johnson Controls
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Bosch Sicherheitssysteme GmbH
- Dormakaba Group
- SALTO Systems, S.L.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- The Akuvox Company
- Commend International GmbH
- Xenon Smart Teknoloji
Request free 30 minutes analyst call
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Door Entry Systems Solutions and Service Providers
- Door Entry Systems Developers
- Suppliers of Door Entry Systems
- Door Entry Systems Raw Materials and Components Suppliers
- Software and Application Developers for Door Entry Systems Industry
- Third-party Service and Maintenance Providers
- Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Door Entry Systems Industry
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Door Entry Systems Industry
- PE and VC Firms in Door Entry Systems
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Building Security Technology Companies
- Home and Office Security Technology Companies
- Video/Audio System Makers of the Door Entry Systems Industry
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –
Global Door Entry System Market