Global Eubiotics Market By Geography
The Global Eubiotics market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Europe held the largest market share in 2022, because of the region’s strict rules and regulations that forbid the use of antibiotics, the existence of major market players, and awareness of the use of Eubiotics and their advantages.
This is due to rising animal output and meat consumption, which comes from processed foods. Recent years have seen a rapid rise in meat consumption in nations like Italy, France, and Germany, which has prompted producers to look for high-quality, disease-free animal products.
To learn more about this report Download a Free Sample Report
Competition Scenario In Global Eubiotics Market
The global Eubiotics market is highly competitive with ~150 players which include globally diversified players, regional players, and country-niche players with their niche in the Eubiotics market. County-niche players constitute ~45% of the competitors, while the regional players are the second largest by type. Some of the major players in the market include and among others DSM, Novus International, Inc., Lallemand, Inc., Behn Meyer, Lesaffre Group, Kemin Industries, Inc., Novozymes, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, BASF SE, and others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Eubiotics Market Across The Globe?
The Global Eubiotics market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~8 billion by the end of 2028, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Eubiotics market is driven by the rise in demand for animal protein, the rise in demand for produced feed, and the restriction on antibiotics. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing collaboration and emergence of new products, the Global Eubiotics market is changing rapidly. For instance, In July 2021, Koninklijke DSM N.V., a science-based global company in sustainable, nutrition, and healthy living acquired Midori USA, Inc., a biotechnology start-up and novel platform, to develop ground-breaking Eubiotics technologies that will improve the health and environmental impact of animals.
In May 2021, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S introduced “Bovacillus,” a brand-new probiotic for dairy and meat cattle. Bacillus spores are a special kind of probiotic because they can withstand harsh conditions during the production, preparation, and use of feed as well as inside the gastrointestinal tract.
In January 2021, Novus International collaborated on research and development projects with the USA-based biotechnology firm Agrivida.
The global Eubiotics market is forecasted to continue the growth that is witnessed since 2017, Positive legislative scenarios that forbid the use of antibiotics and rising meat consumption around the world are expected to fuel demand for the product. The market is highly competitive, with firms who have been there for a while taking the majority of the market. Though the market is highly competitive with ~150 players, few global players control the dominant market share and regional players also hold a significant market share.
Visit this Link: – Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Eubiotics Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Eubiotics Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Eubiotics Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Eubiotics Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strengths & Weaknesses of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Eubiotics Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Eubiotics Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Function Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Eubiotics in Major Regions
- Major Type/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the Report
- Novus International, Inc.
- Lallemand, Inc.
- Behn Meyer
- Lesaffre Group
- Kemin Industries, Inc.
- Chr. Hansen Holding A/S
- BASF SE
- Cargill, Incorporated
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Bluestar Adisseo Co
- Roquette Frères
- Associated British Foods plc
- Evonik Industries AG
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Eubiotics Manufacturers
- Eubiotics Association
- Research & Development Institutes for Eubiotics
- Eubiotics Materials and Ingredients Suppliers
- Eubiotics Distributors
- Probiotics Manufacturers
- Investment Banks Targeting Eubiotics Market
- Food Research and Development Institutes
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Banking and Financial Service Providers
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Investors in Food Start-ups
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Food Sector
- Certification & Inspection Companies
- F&B Marketing Agencies
- Dietary Supplement manufacturers
For More Insights On Market Intelligence, Refer To The Link Below: –