Global Hand Dryers Market By Geography
The Global Hand Dryers market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Europe accounts for the largest share among all regions within the total hand dryers’ market in 2022.
The improved infrastructure and the presence of technologically advanced countries such as Germany, the United Kingdom, and France are primarily responsible for this growth.
Furthermore, the expansive increase in tourist visits to European countries is one of the major contributing factors to the hand dryer’s market.
For instance, according to Ashurst LLP, a UK-based law firm, Germany and the UK have the largest rate of domestic tourists as a share of total visitors in 2021, with 79.3% and 74.4%, respectively.
For more information, request a free sample
Competition Scenario In Global Hand Dryers Market
The Global Hand Dryers market is highly competitive with ~250 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players each with their niche technologies, such as airblade technology, high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters, and motion sensors. The hand dryer market’s growth is heavily reliant on detection technologies and advancements in electric appliances.
Country-Niche players control about ~70% of the market, while regional players hold a share of ~20%. Some of the major players in the market include World Dryer, American Specialties Inc., Dyson, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Panasonic Holdings Corporation, Excel Dryer, Euronics Industries Pvt Ltd, Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd., Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc., Jaquar, Saniflow Hand Dryer Corporation, SPL NZ and among others.
What Is The Expected Future Outlook For The Overall Global Hand Dryers Market Across The Globe?
The Global Hand Dryers market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Hand Dryers market is driven by increasing individual awareness regarding health and hygiene, following the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic and rapid urbanization. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the increasing innovation and emergence of new products, the Global Hand Dryers market is changing rapidly. For instance, In August 2022, Bobrick, a U.S.-based manufacturer of restroom accessories, and toilet partitions, launched PureDri Sanitizing Hand Dryer under its Pure Hygiene Solutions collection along with the PureSphere Air Sanitizer. In addition, the company also claimed that such products can kill 99% of bacteria, viruses, mold, and fungi in over 10 minutes
In July 2022, Euronics, a Netherlands-based retail company, introduced a new line of products, including hand dryers, sensor-operated bidet, sensor taps, sanitary napkin disposal, and automatic soap dispensers, with their new touchless fittings, to reduce contamination, particularly in public restrooms.
Furthermore, In May 2020, World Dryer, a US-based manufacturer of hand dryers and related products, launched the enhanced version of its existing VERDEdri model. The model is 30% quieter and has three additional acoustic modes for appropriate noise reduction.
The global hand dryers’ market is forecasted to continue exponential growth after the outbreak of COVID-19 pandemic worldwide. One of the main trends driving market expansion is a shift in individual preferences toward a healthier and more hygienic lifestyle, particularly in the aftermath of the covid-19 pandemic’s spread across countries. Though the market is highly competitive with around 500 participants, few country-niche players control the dominant share and regional players also hold a significant share.
Visit this Link Request for custom report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of Global Hand Dryers Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of Global Hand Dryers Market
- Historic Growth of Overall Global Hand Dryers Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of Global Hand Dryers Industry
- Overview, Product Offerings, and Strength & Weakness of Key Competitors
- Covid-19 Impact on the Overall Global Hand Dryers Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Hand Dryers Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Product Type, Mode of Operations, Technology, and End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of Global Hand Dryers Market
- Major Production/Supply and Consumption/Demand Hubs within Each Region
- Major Region-Wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Region
Major Companies Profiled in the Report
- World Dryer
- American Specialties Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Panasonic Holdings Corporation
- Excel Dryer
- Euronics Industries Pvt Ltd
- Hokwang Industries Co., Ltd.
- Bobrick Washroom Equipment, Inc.
- Jaquar India
- Saniflow Hand Dryer Corporation
- SPL NZ
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Palmer Fixture Company
- SPL Ltd.
- Taishan Jieda Electrical Co. Ltd
- TOTO LTD.
- Bio Jetdrier
- The Hygiene Company
- Warner Howard Limited
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Electric Appliance Companies
- Household Appliance Companies
- Consumer Electronics Products Manufacturers
- Technology Providers for hand Dryers
- Components (Electric Motor, the Fan Blade, Copper Wiring) Manufacturers
- Global Healthcare Agencies (WHO, Meditech, CDC)
Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –