The Manufacturing segment held the larger share of the Global Robotics Software Market in 2022.
The rising need for the adoption of automation, shortage of labor for factories, and robot simulation software that is making robotic automation a feasible option for the sector aided by the necessity to complete repetitive hazardous tasks more accurately & safely are the major factors for this segment to dominate the market.
GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
The Global Robotics Software market is segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia- pacific and LAMEA.
Asia Pacific accounted for the largest market share in 2022 within the total Global Robotics Software Market. Asia-Pacific region has some established manufacturing markets in countries such as China, Japan, and South Korea. These countries have been very bullish on innovating and modernizing their existing manufacturing facilities which have seen the large-scale installation of industrial robots.
The region is also seeing increasing investments by the governments and many start-ups in robotics software of some countries such as China, India, and Thailand which is going to help the region maintain its dominant position during the forecast period.
For more information, Request a Free Sample Report
COMPETITION SCENARIO IN GLOBAL ROBOTICS SOFTWARE MARKET
The Global Robotics Software Market is highly competitive with ~500 players which include globally diversified players, regional players as well as a large number of country-niche players.
Approximately, the large global players constitute 5%, the regional players 35%, and country-niche players 60% of the market by type of companies operating in the market. Some of the major players in the market include ABB Ltd., Clearpath Robotics, NVIDIA Corporation, CloudMinds Technology, Inc., Liquid Robotics, Inc., Brain Corporation, AIBrain, Inc., Furhat Corporation, Neurala, Inc. and IBM Corporation among others.
What is the Expected Future Outlook for the Overall Global Robotics Software Market Across the globe?
The Global Robotics Software market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future.
The Global Robotics Software market is driven by factors such as investment in various countries by the governments, positive impact of covid-19, increasing cyber-attack and the high adoption of Robotics Software in various end-user industries. However, the market is also constantly being influenced by rapid development in technology, product innovation, and diversification in some countries.
With the rising development and innovation in the robotic software also likely to affect the market growth. For instance, in march 2022, Nvidia Corp launched the Nvidia Jetson AGX Orin developer kit.
This is an artificial intelligence supercomputer that is compact, energy-efficient, and targeted towards power autonomous machines and robots. These also help robots to identify, avoid and navigate through obstacles that a robot finds in their pathway. Another example is of Brain Corp. In November 2022, Brain Corp launched the next generation BrainOS® autonomy platform for autonomous commercial robots. The company has partnered with Flex to deploy its new robotic solutions with an initial focus on retail sector and later rolling out the same to the other commercial sectors.
The Global Robotics Software Market is forecasted to continue a strong growth that is witnessed during the forecast period. Key trends driving market expansion include demand from end-user industries, growing installation of industrial robots for manufacturing set-ups, adoption of emerging technologies such as the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), and growing investments by countries as well as start-ups. The market is highly competitive with ~500 participants concentrating on expansion strategies through product innovations as well as acquisitions and mergers.
Visit A link Request for Custom Report
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Robotics Software Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Robotics Software Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Robotics Software Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Robotics Software Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Robotics Software Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Robotics Software Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Fiber Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Robotics Software Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Region
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- ABB Ltd.
- Clearpath Robotics
- NVIDIA Corporation
- CloudMinds Technology, Inc.
- Liquid Robotics, Inc.
- Brain Corporation
- AIBrain, Inc.
- Furhat Corporation
- Neurala, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Realtime Robotics, Inc.
- HAL Robotics
- Quale Infotech
- Anscer Robotics
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Robot Manufacturers
- Robotics Software Developers
- Software and Application Developers for Robotics Industry
- Third-party Service and Maintenance Providers
- Investors and Venture Capitalists in the Robot and Robotic Software Industry
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Start-ups & Incumbents in Robotics Industry
- Company Research and Development Institutes
- Government & Regulatory Authorities
- Commercial and Industrial Robots Manufacturers
- Commercial and Industrial Robots Product Assemblers
- Commercial and Industrial Robots Component suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers for Commercial and Industrial Robots
- Potential Investors in Commercial and Industrial Robots Companies
- Value Added Resellers of Robots
- Industrial OEMs of Commercial and Industrial Robots
- Industrial Automation Solutions Providers
- Robotics Industry Associations
- Robotics Research Groups
- Government Ministries of Electronics
- Government Ministries of Heavy Industries
- Regulatory Organizations for Robots
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For More Information on the Research Report, refer to below links: –
Global Robotics Software Market
LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube