Indonesia Corporate Training Market is at growing stage and has moderately fragmented market with more than 50 players in market. Cognitel and PwC are the top players in the market. Players are competing against each other on the basis of price, post training support, brand value, clientele, trainer’s qualifications, customizations and value-added services.
- The demand for corporate training service is growing in Indonesia due to the increasing need for companies to upskill and reskill their employees in order to stay competitive in the changing business landscape.
- Government policies and investment has also fueled the growth in the Indonesia corporate training market. For instance, government programs like Vocational Training and Employment Program aimed at improving the quality of workforce by providing skilled training & opportunities to workers.
- Increasing use of technology will also boost the market, with latest device and mobile learning are some of the next generation technologies which will help the Indonesia Corporate Training Market to grow.
Increasing Technological Advancement: The rapid adoption of new technologies has created a need for employees to constantly update their skills to remain relevant in the workplace. For example, with the increasing use of digital technologies, companies are providing training programs on digital marketing, data analytics, and cloud computing to help employees acquire the necessary skills to perform their jobs effectively. This has led to a growing demand for technology-focused corporate training programs, particularly in the IT and digital industries. The use of technology in the delivery of training programs, such as online and virtual training, has also increased, making training more accessible and convenient for employees. The growth of technology-related industries and the need for a skilled workforce are expected to drive the continued growth of the corporate training market in Indonesia.
Favorable Government Policies: Government has launched several Policies which helps in developing the skills of the country’s workforce and support the development of the country’s human capital. For Instance, the Ministry of Manpower provides financial incentives for companies that invest in employee training, including tax break and subsidies for training program. The government also support the development of vocational training program and provides funding for the construction of training center and the purchase of the training equipment. These policies will help to drive the growth in the Indonesian corporate training market.
Increasing influx of Foreign Investment: Indonesia continues to attract foreign investment; companies are seeking to improve their competitiveness and efficiency to meet the demands of the global marketplace. This has led to an increase in demand for training programs to help employees acquire new skills and knowledge, and to improve their overall performance. For example, the establishment of a joint venture between a US-based multinational corporation and an Indonesian training company has attracted an investment of $10 million from the US-based Corporation and has been established to provide high-quality corporate training programs to companies and employees in Indonesia. The joint venture offers a wide range of training programs, from technical skills training to leadership development, and uses the latest technology and instructional design methods to deliver high-quality training.
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “Indonesia Corporate Training Market Outlook to 2027F– Segmented by industrial vertical (IT, Telecom, BFSI, FMCG, Automotive, Manufacturing and Healthcare), by deployment (On-Site and Off-Site), by designation of employee (managerial, non-managerial and integrated), by mode of learning (instructor led classroom only, blended learning, virtual classroom, online or computer-based methods and mobile and social learning” observed that Corporate Training Market in Indonesia is at growing stage. The AI based learning, cost-effective e-learning training, mobile-based training and the emergence of IoT along with government initiatives are expected to contribute to the market growth over the forecast period. The market is expected to grow at an ~% CAGR during 2022-2027F.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Key Segments Covered in the report:
Indonesia Corporate Training Market
By Industry Verticals
By Types Of Training Services
- Customer Management
- Quality Training
- Technical Training
- Soft Skills
- Brand Training
By Designation Of Employee
By Mode Of Learning
- Instructor Led Classroom Only
- Blended Learning
- Virtual Classroom
- Online or Computer Based Methods
- Mobile and Social Learning
Key Target Audience:
- Corporate Training Companies
- Ed-tech Companies
- Self-Based Learning Platforms Companies
- Freelance Trainers
- Industry/Corporate Coach
- Contractual Professional Trainers
- Industry Veterans
- IT Solutions and Support Companies
- Top UG/PG Private Universities
- Retired Experienced Faculties
Visit this Link Request for a custom report
Time Period Captured in the Report:
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2027F
- Dale Carnegie Training
- Deloitte Academy
- PwC Academy
Key Topics Covered in the Report:
- Indonesia Corporate Training Market Overview
- Supply Scenario & Decision-Making Parameters
- Business and Investment Models Indonesia Corporate Training Market
- Indonesia Corporate Training Market Size
- Indonesia Corporate Training Market Segmentation
- SWOT Analysis and Issues of Indonesia Corporate Training Market
- Porters Five Forces Analysis and Growth Driver in Indonesia Corporate Training Market
- Competition Landscape in Indonesia Corporate Training Market
- Analyst Recommendations
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to below link:-
Indonesia Corporate Training Market
Related Reports by Ken Research: –
India Corporate Training Market Outlook to 2027
India Executive Education Market Outlook to FY’2027
Global Corporate Training, Lifelong Learning and Credentialing Market