Global Athleisure Market by Distribution Channel
The Global Athleisure market is segmented by Distribution Channel into Hypermarket/Supermarket, Specialty Stores, Online Sales Channel, Others. The online sales distribution channel segment held the largest share of the Global Athleisure Market in 2021.
With a dominant market share, the online distribution channel is likely to grow rapidly throughout the forecast period. The market’s growth can be attributed to consumers buying more apparel through online distribution channels. Furthermore, the demand for athleisure is being fueled by the expansion of online e-commerce platforms. Additionally, the use of internet distribution platforms has expanded as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
To Know More about this report, download a Free Sample Report
Competition Scenario in Global Athleisure Market
The Global Athleisure Market is highly competitive with ~300 players, including globally diversified players, regional players, and many country-niche players. Most of the country-niche players are the manufacturers of raw materials for Thermoplastic Polyurethane used in various end-user industries.
Regional players constitute ~30% of the total number of competitors, while country-niche players dominate representing ~50% of total competitors. Some of the major players in the market include 3M, BASF SE, Coim Group, Covestro AG, Huntsman International LLC, KURARAY CO., LTD., Tosoh among others.
What is the Expected Future Outlook for the Overall Global Athleisure Market Across the globe?
The Global Athleisure market was valued at USD ~billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD ~billion by the end of 2028F, witnessing a CAGR of ~% during the forecast period 2022-2028F. The realistic growth scenario represents the most likely scenario as per current market conditions. This scenario assumes that there will be no overall impact on the market due to any potential COVID-19 waves in the future. Global Athleisure market is largely driven by an increase in consumer fitness and health consciousness, which is fueling the desire for stylish yet comfortable clothing..
In March 2022, Puma invented Nitro Foam, a lighter-weight, responsive foam created by using nitrogen. It also created a brand-new rubber outsole technology. The company launched five new models which include eternity, deviate, deviate elite, liberate, and velocity.
In March 2021, Kohl’s introduced FLX, a private label athleisure range to increase sales of athletic and casual clothing from 20% to 30% of its overall company. FLX is size-inclusive and environmentally conscious, and it can be found in more than 300 Kohl’s stores and online at Kohls.com.
In October 2022, footwear retail chain, Metro Brands saw its share price rise by 20% after signing a share purchase agreement to buy Cravatex Brands. The purchase was carried out to increase its footprint in the sports and athleisure market in India. Metro Brands will obtain Proline’s exclusive rights through this acquisition, as well as FILA’s sales and distribution rights in India across all formats, including Airport Stores, Distribution, Online Marketplaces, Exclusive Brand Stores, Multi Brand Stores, and Web stores.
The Global Athleisure Market is forecasted to continue a gradual growth that is witnessed during the forecast period. Key trends driving market expansion include an increase in consumer fitness and health consciousness, which is fueling the desire for stylish yet comfortable clothing. The market is highly competitive with ~400 participants concentrating on expansion strategies through product innovations as well as acquisitions and mergers.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- Snapshot of the Global Athleisure Market
- Industry Value Chain and Ecosystem Analysis
- Market size and Segmentation of the Global Athleisure Market
- Historic Growth of the Overall Global Athleisure Market and Segments
- Competition Scenario of the Market and Key Developments of Competitors
- Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis of the Global Athleisure Market
- Overview, Product Offerings, and SWOT Analysis of Key Competitors
- COVID-19 Impact on the Overall Global Athleisure Market
- Future Market Forecast and Growth Rates of the Total Global Athleisure Market and by Segments
- Market Size of Type / End User Segments with Historical CAGR and Future Forecasts
- Analysis of the Athleisure Market in Major Regions
- Major Production / Consumption Hubs in the Major Regions
- Major Country-wise Historic and Future Market Growth Rates of the Total Market and Segments
- Overview of Notable Emerging Competitor Companies within Each Major Country
Visit This link Request for Custom Report
Major Players Mentioned in the report
- Adidas AG
- American Eagle Outfitters Inc.
- Nike, Inc.
- Puma SE
- The Gap, Inc.
- Esprit Retail B.V. & Co. KG
- Carbon38 Inc.
- Under Armour, Inc.
- Columbia Sportswear Company
- Lululemon Athletica Inc.
Notable Emerging Companies Mentioned in the Report
- Arcus Apparel Group
- Bali Swim
- Cainie Corporation
- Jin Jiang Well Rise Garment
- Ro & Ritzy
Key Target Audience – Organizations and Entities Who Can Benefit by Subscribing This Report
- Apparel Manufacturers
- Rubber Suppliers
- Footwear Manufacturer
- Athletic Accessories Manufacturers
- Nylon Suppliers
- Vegan Goods Manufacturers
- Sportswear Manufacturers
- Fabric Manufacturers
- Clothing Designer Agencies
- Company Research and Development Institutes
- Market Research & Consulting Firms
- Banking and Financial Service Providers
- Government & Environment Regulatory Authorities
- Material Suppliers
- Start-ups in Apparel Sector
- Quality Test & Inspection Companies
- Marketing Agencies
- Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
- Online Retail Platforms
Time Period Captured in the Report
- Historical Period: 2017-2021
- Forecast Period: 2022E-2028F
For more insights on the market intelligence, refer to the link below:-