Sirtex Medical Ltd (SRX)-Medical Equipment Research Report provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company’s Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
Sirtex Medical Ltd (Sirtex Medical) is a medical device company that develops and markets device for the treatment of liver cancer. The company’s sir-spheres microsphere is a medical device, which is used in selective internal radiation therapy for liver tumors. Its Y-90 resin microspheres resides in the small blood vessels of the tumor where they destroy it from the inside while saving the surrounding healthy tissue. Sirtex Medical conducts studies, which include SIRFLOX and FOXFIRE Global for liver metastases, and RESIRT for primary renal cell carcinoma. The company has operations in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Germany, the US, Canada, and others. Sirtex Medical is headquartered in North Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
This Report includes:-
– Financial Deals-Analysis of the company’s financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
– Deals by Year-Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
– Deals by Type-Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
– Deals by Region-Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
– Deals by Sub-sector-Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
– Major Deals-Information on the company’s major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Company’s (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
– Business Description-A brief description of the company’s operations.
– Key Employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
– Important Locations and Subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
– Key Competitors-A list of the key competitors of the company.
– Key Recent Developments-A brief on recent news about the company.
Get detailed information on the company’s financial deals that enable you to understand the company’s expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
– The profile enables you to analyze the company’s financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company’s business segments’ expansion / divestiture strategy
– The profile presents deals from the company’s core business segments’ perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company’s recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
– Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company’s key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the company’s operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
– The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
– Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
– Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
To know more, click on the link below:
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications