July 2022 | UAE News
- UAE E-Pharmacy players are opting for mobile apps which saw ~3.2 Mn orders in 2021.
- UAE Teleconsultation companies provide convenience and flexibility of video calling doctors which had a 79.4 Mn AED in 2021.
- Malaffi a public-private sector collaboration became operational in 2019 to solve IT needs during the pandemic.
Target Addressable Audience for UAE Health Tech: Smartphone penetration in the UAE as of 2021 was close to 98% with complete internet penetration. Close to two thirds of the population is between the age group of 25 to 54 years of age, resulting in a cohort of highly engaged internet users willing to make the switch to Health Tech services. This is the major factor which is driving the Health Market in UAE. Hospitals, Clinics and Pharmaceutical establishments are also end users.
Technologies Facilitating Business Operations: Companies have been constantly on the look out to adapt new technologies in their operations. Clinic management software, real time monitoring & business analytics have driven the day-to-day operations in the industry. Artificial Intelligence has helped the companies to offer personalize experience to customer.
Future Market Scenario: The demand for the UAE Health Tech Market is expected to expand with at a double digit 11% CAGR on the basis of GMV between 2022 and 2026. Emergence of the teleconsultation platform ecosystem enabled by mobile medical units and intermediaries, VR technology, AI & Blockchain are some of the technologies to revolutionize the world. Demand Prediction and Customer Behaviour Analysis is crucial to ensure sufficient availability and to ensure minimum degradation and stock-outs of HealthCare products
Analysts at Ken Research in their latest publication “UAE Health Tech Market Outlook to 2026 – Driven by Increasing demand for Convenience and Shifting Customer behavior towards Online Health services” believe that the Health Tech Market in UAE is expected to demonstrate strong growth owing to the increase in demand for deliveries of pharmaceutical products, wide product assortment, convenient & hassle-free online teleconsultation experience.
Key Segments Covered
- By Product Category
- Online Consultation
- HealthCare IT Solutions
- By Region
- By Business Model
- Omni Channel Model
- Inventory Led Model
- E-Commerce Model
- Annual Subscription Model
- Life Pharmacy
- 800 Pharmacy
- Aster Pharmacy
- Docib HealthCare
- CHS Community Pharmacy
- Health at Hand
- Abu Dhabi Telemedicine Centre
- Tru Doc 24×7
- Simplex Himes
- Safe Care Technology
Request for Free Sample Report @ https://www.kenresearch.com/sample-report.php?Frmdetails=NTgxNjU3
Key Target Audience
- UAE E-Pharmacy Companies
- UAE Online Consultation Companies
- UAE HealthCare IT Solutions Companies
- Investors & Venture Capitalists
Time Period Captured in the Report: –
- Historical Period: 2018 – 2021P
- Forecast Period: 2022 – 2026.
Key Topics Covered in the Report
- How is the UAE Health Tech Market positioned in the UAE?
- Evolution of the UAE Health Tech Market
- Consumer Purchase Behavior
- Supply Ecosystem and Challenges
- Market Size and Segmentation
- SWOT Analysis
- Current Technologies Facilitating UAE Health Tech Market
- Upcoming Technologies in UAE Health Tech Market
- Investment and Funding in UAE Health Tech Companies in UAE
- Competitive Landscape – Cross Comparison of Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Case study & Analyst Recommendations
- Research Methodology
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications