India UPVC Doors and Windows Market: -UPVC is referred as plasticized polyvinyl chloride. It is a low maintenance and cost-effective material used for building & construction, particularly for the pipework and window frames. The UPVC doors and windows are useful for various for applications associated to fitting solutions for the industrial & construction sector. Moreover, it also has properties & benefits which makes it suitable for large applications. UPVC can’t change the shape under normal weather conditions. The UPVC materials can be reshaped at high temperatures. The windows made of such material grade associated to PVC largely are more energy-efficient and long lasting than those with wooden or the metal frames. This material further grades the exhibits the incredible resistance towards the chemical erosion and also has much smoother inner walls which further helps in facilitating the water flow. The UPVC operates well over the wide range of temperatures & operating pressures. The pipes manufactured from UPVC are much reliable, rigid, and available at much cost-effective rates. The UPVC applications are used for the exterior drainage pipes and sewage lines. It further offers better chemical resistance as compared to the flexible PVC.
In terms of UPVC doors type, India UPVC Doors and Windows Market can be segregated as casement doors and gliding doors. In terms of location of doors, market can be segregated as interior doors, patio doors and others. In terms of UPVC windows type, market can be segregated as fixed windows, gliding & sliding windows, single & double hung windows, casement windows and others. In terms of glass type, market can be segregated as frosted glass, tinted glass, reflective glass and clear glass.
Some of the key players that are currently operating in the India UPVC Doors and Windows Market include NCL Wintech, Aparna Venster, Fenesta Building Systems, Encraft India, Rehau, Deceuninck, VEKA India, Window Magic, Profine India, LG Hausys, Lingel Germany, Lesso Buildtech Private Limited, Torfenster Systems (India), Aluplast India, Dhabriya Polywood Ltd, ADO (India) Private Limited and among others.
Growth in urbanization, followed by increase in personal disposable income, rise in awareness about the benefits of UPVC products, high migration of working-class population to urban cities and rise in residential units are some major factors, which are responsible for growth of the India UPVC Doors and Windows MIndustry.Apart from this, higher cost of UPVC products, lack of awareness about UPVC benefits, rise in prices of PVC resin, and high dependence on raw material imports may impact the market. Moreover, advancements in technologies and increase in number of product innovations are leading opportunities for market.
Based on major cities, India UPVC Doors and Windows Market is segmented into Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai and others. Delhi city holds major share in Indian market owing to growth in housing construction sector coupled with rise in demand for energy-efficient windows over the forecast period. It is predicted that future of the India UPVC Doors and Windows Market will be optimistic on account of rise in demand from high & medium end residential apartments & hotels in metro cities during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered in the Report: –
- India UPVC Doors and Windows Market Size, FY’2013-FY’2018
- India UPVC Doors and Windows Market Size by Extrusion and Fabrication, FY’2013-FY’2018
- India UPVC Doors and Windows Market Segmentation (BY Doors & Windows, By Region, By Major Cities, By Organized & Unorganized, By Raw Material Procurement, By New Construction & Renovation, and By Application), FY’2018
- India UPVC Doors Market Size, FY’2018
- India UPVC Doors Market Segmentation (By Type of UPVC Doors, and By Location of Doors), FY’2018
- India UPVC Windows Market Size, FY’2018
- India UPVC Windows Market Segmentation (By Type of UPVC Windows, By Single & Double Glazed UPVC Windows, and By Type of Glass Used), FY’2018
- Trade Scenario of PVC Resin in India, FY’2013-FY’2018
- Trend and Developments in India UPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Issues and Challenges in India UPVC Doors And Windows Market
- Government Regulation in India UPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Investment Model in India UPVC Doors and Windows Market
- Recent Activities in India Doors and Windows Market
- Competition Landscape in India Doors and Windows Market
- Pricing Scenario in India Doors and Windows Market
- Future Outlook and Projection in India Doors and Windows Market, FY’2019-FY’2023
- Analyst Recommendation
- Macroeconomic Variables in India Doors and Windows Market.
For More Information on the Post, refer to below links: –
Related Report: –
Ankur Gupta, Head Marketing & Communications